Jump to content

David Koktavý

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

114 Excellent

About David Koktavý

  • Rank
    New Member

Contact Methods

  • MSN
  • Website URL
  • ICQ

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Czech Republic

Recent Profile Visitors

1,056 profile views
  1. Hello Marcel, Actually I have RS Arado on my desk too and I am really not happy with some things there. Some of them are caused by RS and some by my hands. Well, I am motivated and encouraged now, as I see your build and very good result there
  2. Very clean and nice build Especially colours seems to be very real. I really like it. I would like to build a two seater Hawk in those colours and also I wish to downsize Hobby Boss 1/48 into 1/72 scale as the Airfix is not able to redesign the moulds of its two seater version for many years.
  3. I think, those are typical Airfix kits with their panel lines design. Considering I don´t like rescribing soft or shallow panel lines , I prefer to have deep lines. So from my point of view, very nice builds there and I am inspired to take my Harrier from the stash and build it too
  4. Very nice Mustang, I like Mustangs with non USAF markings I confirm the statement of the kit. The canopy is really trick, especially with the visible pin in rear part. Also I can confirm the point with XTradecals. I found simmilar issues on different sheets as well. Have a nice day.
  5. Thanks to all for comments. Well, despite some imperfections I still consider the Mk I kit on the top and better than many others kits and brands.
  6. Hello all, let me present a recent builds of Arma Hobby´s Hurricanes. The first one is a Hurricane in Portugal colours and it was really a pleasant OOB build. The second one is a most successful Hurricane of 310 Czechoslovak squadron during the BoB with 6 kills claimed by several pilots. The kit is also a part of small group build with my friends dedicated to Bob adversary. I hope you like it. If you are interested in a bit more details and photos, I would appreciate your visit there on my blog http://72insight.com/en/hawker-hurricane-mk-i-and-mk-iic-1-72-arma-hobby/ Here on the blog
  7. John, thank you for answer. I will do it in the same way, therefore I would appreciate if you send me the KGr. 806 insignia if possible. I will print it to decal sheet as well. The rest of the marking I will make by cutting masks I think.
  8. Hello, I like those dual builds with a story Please where can I find the decals for Ju-88 M7+DK of Kgr. 806 ?? I was not sucessfull. The Hurricane DUoB is available by AML decals.
  9. Thanks for explanation, I was not aware of it. Well , I have to study the Hurricane more in detail
  10. Hello Libor, very nice. I see 10 guns instead of 12 guns in the wing? Did I miss something?
  11. Thanks to all for comments. In fact, It is not my original solution. I was very inspired by build found here: https://forum.largescalemodeller.com/topic/2857-132-hasegawa-bf109-g-14-raf-farnborough/
  12. This is a new kit in my small RAFwaffe collection. This BF-109 G14 originally captured together with another 109 in the Netherlands in January 1945 was displayed on Farnborough event in October 1945. After then was probably scrapped. The kit is from Hasegawa dual combo. I made necessary changes to get a right look of this particular plane (e.g. weapons were dismantled). Decals are from Rising Decals sheet named "Under new management". The only missing thing is an inscription on the propeller blade, which was originally made by chalk. I did it by thin brush with moistened AK water chalk fra
  • Create New...