Jump to content

JMDavies

Members
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About JMDavies

  • Rank
    Newbie

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Garstang
  1. The PE grid on the T-72M looked good and didn't require superglue because it was entrapped by frames of polystyrene that cemented to the edge of the engine bay, but an Airfix M4A3(76)W that I build recently had PE for the light guards that looked clumsy and unrealistic compared to the optional plastic parts on the sprue - so I didn't bother.
  2. I have just returned to modelling after a hiatus of 43 years - 1/32nd and 1/35th scale - mainly tanks, and mainly to war-game them; and I am still in a re-learning curve. The photo-etching was new to me, and I have tended to ignore them when there is a normal polystyrene part option, but I used the rear grill etching on the Tamiya T-72M kit to good effect.
×
×
  • Create New...