Jump to content

Kriss

Members
  • Posts

    83
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Somewhere in the world.

Recent Profile Visitors

226 profile views

Kriss's Achievements

New Member

New Member (2/9)

412

Reputation

  1. Oops! I made a gaffe, my mistake. Unfortunately I already have the hull closed. I haven't delved into the documentation but I was looking at workshops on forums and there was a yellow primer color not gray and that confused me. I have two more G. 50s and will fix the error there. Giorgio thanks for the information.
  2. There was some fiddling with the interior was, but the fit of the parts is like LEGO bricks.
  3. Work progress is slowly moving forward, it was supposed to be straight out of the box but I failed to master and had to open something in the model. Just the ammunition hatch for now. I also prepared the hull for closing, but I will still paint it beforehand.
  4. Welcome! This time a quick weekend project and as usual Italy on tap. The chosen one is a Fiat G. 50 "Freccia" in 1:48 from Flying Machines FM48002. The only additions I have to the model are these: - Montex MM48198 - MASTER AM-48-054 Model will represent machine Fiat G. 50 "Freccia" bis/AS, MM. 6393, flown by Capitano T. De Prato, commanding officer of 150a Squadriglia, 2Gruppo Autonomo, 1941. If I'm not mistaken it's a smooth engine cover with no tabs. There is a square filter under the engine and the identifying marks with a white field. That's it for starters, model washed and is drying for tomorrow morning.
  5. I consider Reggiane Re. 2002 "Ariete" model in 1:48 from Italeri as finished. It depicts a machine from Reggia Aeronautica. 239Ma. Squadriglia, 102 Gruppo Reggio Emilia, Italy, February 1943. Model made straight out of the box, I know the carbon paper is getting silvered because I copied it myself. Workshop
  6. I consider Reggiane Re. 2002 "Ariete" model in 1:48 from Italeri as finished. It depicts a machine from Reggia Aeronautica. 239Ma. Squadriglia, 102 Gruppo Reggio Emilia, Italy, February 1943. Model made straight out of the box, I know the carbon paper is getting silvered because I copied it myself. Workshop - Reggiane Re.2002 "Ariete" 1:48 Italeri - Work in Progress - Aircraft - Britmodeller.com
  7. Finished, the rest in the gallery. Come on in. To the gallery:
  8. I was away for a while, but I also managed to sit at the model. I made some exploitation marks so as not to overdo it. And somehow it worked out. Actually, it is not Major Cenni's plane, but from his unit.
  9. This is the surprise I got when applying the decals. So the tape went on and I painted the missing section. The biggest problem I encountered was the marks on the wings despite using gunze liquids it did nothing and I came out with a little silvering as well as hard to remove the liquid marks. The rest of the calques formed without any problems. I used gunze because I ran out of MICROSCALE, I don't know if it was my fault that it didn't line up on the wings as it should have. I fought with them a bit and there is no tragedy.
  10. Painting continues, white stripe on the fuselage is already painted. As you can see in the picture it's not perfectly white because I wanted to get that effect.
  11. I found this idea of shading somewhere on some forum, I practiced a bit and I got something like this. I didn't want a solid green color on top because the model would look like a toy and I wanted to avoid that. The photos were backlit to show these delicate color transitions. In fact, you have to look closely to see these transitions. I am very happy that you like my work.
  12. I did a little shading to make the model not completely uniform but also not a colorful checkerboard. I used several colors of green dedicated to Italian aircraft from the Bilmodels palette with numbers 282, 289, 300 and 319. I tried to get the effect of a uniform color and when looking at it from a click you can see its different colors. That's how it worked out for me. Just a white belt and decals to go.
  13. Playing with the masking worked out pretty well. The mosaic also came out with the initial shading of the sheets on the model. The photo as you can see was taken quickly and I don't have another one. I've already pre-painted it with green.
×
×
  • Create New...