Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Andy350

Gold Member
  • Content Count

    900
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

957 Excellent

About Andy350

  • Rank
    Obsessed Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Gloucestershire

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Lovely build as expected Toby. Looking forward to the next.
  2. Progress made with decals, think it's time I leave this and let some of these go off, I've made the mistake of handling when decals are not set.
  3. Can't really move it now. A bit stuck! This is where it currently is. I should have remembered that this area was tricky from when I did the 1/144
  4. Yours looks very good indeed. Looks like I also placed mine a little low. I have some decal set solution, so will try that again.
  5. Small one on first. I'll be honest I'm tempted to look at a replacement.
  6. Not a great starts, this will need some quick sorting!
  7. Hi Neil, I was in too minds how to go with the doors, I couldn't see how to fit the undercarriage with them on. so I left off. I know the fit is terrible, but was going to fit and maybe fill before touching up with paint. It shouldn't be an issue once all together. For the paint, I am using Rust-Oleum 400ml Painter's Touch.
  8. Underside all done, frustratingly, you will notice that the port side intake is a bit wonky, I only noticed this well after the glue had set, wasn't brave enough to resolve. Looking at the nose section, the sensors are really nothing like the real ones, too obvious, I only with I had omitted them. I could remove but that would require some fixes to the surface and paint.
  9. Great photo, yep they certainly are shiny.
  10. Top half painted, took quite a few coats to get a decent finish
  11. Just found this clever little youtube post, short annimation of the 1/72 Concord build, the poster doesn't do any of the fixes re: fit but I thought it was pretty neat.
  12. Primer stage now complete, at last!!
  13. I've sanded what I want to now, onto final coats of primer to hide all the filler, then one final fine sand before the gloss coat.
×
×
  • Create New...