Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

4,508 Excellent


About Massimo

  • Rank
    Very Obsessed Member
  • Birthday 09/30/1965

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Bologna (Italy)

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. This build is really astonishing!!!! The detail you've added to the engines is absolutely fantastic!!!! Well done Vitaly!!! Massimo
  2. Great result from an old kit!!! It makes you look forward to build one of these oldies!!!! Well done Adrian!!! Massimo
  3. Hi Crisp, shocking news , but I'm glad you're mending. These bulds will be of help while recovering! I'll be watching closely!!! All the best!!! Massimo
  4. I apologize for the mistake. Got a link instead and it should be ok now. Thanks for reminding! In general I'm not a nose weight lover, expecially for something this big. This is really a beast and I don't want to stress the landing gears with what would be a huge weight which would need a concrete display cabinet, so I've decided I'll pin the wheels to a wooden base and this will keep it in the right posture. Thank you all for the kind feelings for my Treasure! Ciao Massimo
  5. Good afternoon mates, it’s been a busy couple of weeks since my last post. During this time, my wife tested positive to covid 19 and was hospitalized with pneumonia. As you can imagne, my thoughts were withe here all the timeand I wasn’t really in the mood for modelling. The situation here is getting worse by the day and numbers have never been so bad. Now she’s been transferred to a nursing home and recovering, even if it’ll take a looong time and I’ve started relaxing a little, even because both my son and myself have tested negative for the second time in 14 days. So her
  6. Ok, my previous comment was a joke! I think Adrian got the right words to express my feelings and admiration for the unbelivable job you've done!!! Chapeau!!!! Massimo
  7. WOW!!! I had seen this one in the background of another biplane and have to say it's as good as that one!!!! Great stufff!!! Well done Hendie!!! Massimo
  8. Great result!!! Those red and green lines around the bombs are fatastic!!! The rigging is superb!!! Wonderful stuff!!!!! Well done Hendie!!! Massimo
  9. Ok, ok, the wingfold looks oke, but there's something in the nose weight that doesn't convince me...are you sure it should be like that?
  10. NIce pre-shading and lower side grey!!!! Looks promising!!! Bravo Giorgio!!! Massimo
  11. Well...to be honest I had no idea, but fortunately, by chance, watching another Canberra build, I saw James' topic and I have to thank him for the precision of the info supplied and mostly for suggesting the way to get a very realistic result. I'm just following James' instructions and I'll try to do my best to replicate what I see in the pictures. I assume you'll be using the Pavla set for the nose. I thought about buying it when I got my kit, a few years ago, but then I decided to have some fun trying to replicate it from scratch, which is what I did. About the seat
  12. Good evening mates, it's late and it's been a long day. Anyway I found some time to spend on the tail, which needs some work. Luckily I found this tutorial by @71chally where he shows a clever system to replicate the tailplane in a very realistic way andveryclose to the real thing. So I started getting familiar with this area.The main differencies are the junction between the tailplanes and the fuselage and the curve of the rudder's leading edge. Here below I've marked with a pencil the areas to be removed Here I've modified the right
  13. She looks great and she's ready for paint! You dida fantastic job on those fairings!! Aluminium tape does the trick. Well done Giorgio!!! Let's wait for colour now!!!!
  • Create New...