Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

347 Excellent

About gamblor916

  • Rank
    New Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Sydney, Australia

Recent Profile Visitors

474 profile views
  1. I have the Model Factory Hiro set as an option but their supplied sprockets are cast white metal full of bubbles. Another option is to go down the 3d print route.
  2. On the bench right now I have Tamiya's Ducati 916 and Desmosedici. I've used parts from the Blue Stuff detail set for the 916 and various Hobby design and Top studio parts for the Desmosedici. I still have to source a chain for it though.
  3. That turned out great. I really like the colour combo.
  4. I agree. There's a range of great quality alternatives readily available.
  5. I just received this email from Gravity Paints (US). All I can say is where is the popcorn
  6. That is the best scheme for this classic bike. Nice build!
  7. That carbon finish came out great! I did the same for my sesto elemento build. A lot easier than decals for sure.
  8. That would be a photo etch piece, which I spun on my dremel to get the circular scratches. I used the Hobby Design etch set.
  9. Thanks for the comments. I think it's due for another MotoGP machine from Tamiya, something left field like a Suzuki or KTM.
  10. Just finished this great kit from Tamiya with Museam Collection decals. The decals were pretty bad, thick and oversized. I would recommend spraying the silver and make your own green strip decals. I used Gunze super fine silver which matches the decals.
  11. Nice! If that's verde ermes then that's the colour I've chosen for mine.
  12. This one was pretty much out of the box with the Aoshima detail set of course. No carbon anywhere so it was a pretty quick build. The only issue was the rear bumper which was a bit of a hassle to fit and the side windows. Next build I'll be test fitting it before any paint. The paint was Gaianotes Ex-1 white under Mr Crystal Color diamond silver pearl.
  13. I've only built the Tamiya version and it has typical great fit and accuracy.
  14. I have it and it's going to be built!
  • Create New...