Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

docipaul

Members
  • Content Count

    124
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

529 Excellent

About docipaul

  • Rank
    New Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Birmingham

Recent Profile Visitors

773 profile views
  1. Thanks everyone. @AMB the F5 on the rudders are production numbers (F1, F2, F3...)when they are still in Vaught plant, it was removed when they were deliverded.
  2. Many thanks to everyone for the likes and reply. @Luis Alfonso, I print my own decals (Blue Diamond Decals) and with the help of the former pilot of this F-8, Gen Ming, I managed to pull this out.
  3. Hi, this is my recent finished model, 1/72 F-8E converted to H. I modified the nose cone and made it more straight and added the radar blister on the vertical fin. Used acrylics paints and added very subtle panel lines. Many thanks for looking.
  4. Hi, this is my recent build, a 1/72 F-8 Crusader from Esci. Decals are from Blue Diamond Decals. I modified the nose cone to make it more flat on the side by gently pinching it and sanded the curves to make it more straight, also added the radar blister on the vertical fin. I photographed it outside and using the sun as my light source to make it realistic then super imposed it to my photos of places which I took while flying. Thanks for looking.
  5. Thanks, but I can’t please everyone
  6. Thanks, I’m from Philippines but live in Birmingham.
  7. Hi, this is my recent build, Airfix 1/72 P-51D Mustang, painted with Alclad II Polished Aluminum and weathered with Tamiya's weather sets. Decals from Blue Diamond Decals. Thank you for looking.
  8. thanks guys for your comments. The plastic on this kit was so brittle that I snapped one of the rotor blade. In fact this is a second model the I build, the first was a disaster after dipping the tail boom in hot water to correct a warp but managed to melt it down and now looked like a sloppy sausage.
  9. This is my latest build. The kit is Airfix and the decals are made by me. Many thanks for looking and happy holidays.
  10. Printed and tested on a piece of toothpick... gentle comments guys.
  11. just like I've said, still in development stage. It will be printed on clear material and cut into circles. I will show the finished product soon.
  12. Yes I did, that is why I called it differently. But I'm not convince with the effect of their product...
×
×
  • Create New...