Jump to content

As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About Highflyingmodels

  • Rank

Contact Methods

  • Website URL

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
  1. So for some added fun, I'm modifying Revell's 1/32 Bf109G-10 Erla kit so the control surfaces will operate with the movement of the control stick. First step was to modify the kit's ailerons so that they actually move. Learn how I did this on my website: http://www.highflyingmodels.com/me109-aileron
  2. For the conversion from D-model to C-model, I had to modify the cockpit structure. While I was at it, I remade the bulkheads to look more accurate. Look closely at the pictures and you can see the flanges. Check out the multiple methods I tried to make these parts and the one that ultimately succeeded at http://www.highflyingmodels.com
  3. This is my current build. I'm converting a P-51D into a C model. Right now I'm just at the superdetailing stage, but I am beginning a little of the conversion with changing the fuselage and adding details to the cockpit. You can see the project thus far and follow future work on my website
  • Create New...