Jump to content

Andrew.S

Members
  • Posts

    425
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Andrew.S

  1. Hi! The boxart belongs to this model kit - 3D printed VIZI models Avia BH-17 but in 1/48 scale https://www.vizimodels.cz/Avia-BH-17-1-72-d119.htm
  2. Wow, that's a superb job! Thank you for posting your finished models, they are real gems!
  3. Perfect modelling, good job! It looks amazing.
  4. You can watch a test build here: https://www.ipmsnymburk.com/forum/viewtema.php?ID_tema=41239
  5. Lovely Vulcan, I really like your result!
  6. Really good job! I like the yellow color and the overall appearance.
  7. Thanks Marcel, it was just the same with me I will definitelly look at that page!
  8. Hi mates! Let's start my next build here after a long time. I was quite saddened since the Moa had vanished and I had no motivation to post my builds here, but I would like to share with you my new project, which is this very beautiful machine - the GAL ST-25 Monospar (a piece of art for me just like the DH.89 and other De Havillands...) And it will be no ordinary build - I decided to open the canopy roof and the side door too. The kit provides you with very detailed resin interior which I would like to show off. I made the decision to recreate the British G-ADWH Jubilee Monospar with the black fuselage and silver wings (I hope the colours are right!) as you can see in the photo from the airwar.ru: I would like to kindly ask you, if anyone knows what the small white circle on the back of the fuselage looked like in detail, I would by very very happy if you could share the information. For now, I just assume that it has something to do with the Royal Jubilee from1935 because other civilian aircraft from that time have it too. I started with gluing the wings' halves together and preparing the fuselage parts for further work. There are a few issues with the original kit which I wanted to correct. The cockpit floor is too submerged in the fuselage so I put it a little bit higher. I made the red leather padding for the fuselage walls, the new rear bulkhead and I sawed off the port door. I cut the canopy to pieces to make it easier for gluing. For the wooden floor I used the HGW decal and the seatbelts are produced by Quinta Studio. I also cut out the hole for the nose landing light which will be made soon. The next step was gluing the fuselage halves together which was challenging but I am quite satisfied with the result. Thanks for looking and see you next time!
  9. Thanks a lot! I used Agama Red Line Aluminium Dope (Hlinikovy nater in czech). Good luck with your build!
×
×
  • Create New...