Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

HK1886

Members
  • Content Count

    104
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

305 Excellent

About HK1886

  • Rank
    New Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Warsaw

Recent Profile Visitors

430 profile views
  1. It was quite easy - I used different shades of grey + white doing preshading and I've finished airframe with oils.
  2. Just finished MiG 3 early version. Trumpeter kit with some Eduard PE parts the rest is oob. Sprayed with Gunze acrylics, weathered with AK, Ammo and Tamiya products. Hope you like it!
  3. Typical Arkadian style. Excellent as usual.
  4. No doubts - one of the best Airfix Mk I which I've seen in the net. Good job.
  5. French aircrafts are really colorful especially those Vichy ones so that was a reason why I decided to build this yellow tail Dewoitine. And I'm sure that I'll go back to this subject again to build another Dewoitine but from Battle of France period. Generally AdA aircrafts are very interesting from modellers pov however, availability of good stuff is rather poor. For example the fighters - except Tamiya's D.520 we have only ancient Curtiss and MS 406 models from Hobbycraft or short run Morane from AZ. Unfortunately.
  6. Tamiya 1/48 D.520 built out of the box. I've added only photo-etched seat belts, decals from Iliad Design D.520 set. Aircraft from GC II/3 flown by Commandant Jules Morlat, Alep-Nerab Syria 1941. Model painted with gunze and tamiya acrylics, weathered with oils and pigments, chipping done with pencil. Really enjoyable kit. Feel free to comment.
  7. Really nice model with excellent paintwork and weathering. Good pics too.
  8. Really nice. Something different and fresh in comparison to roundels or crosses. I like it.
  9. Thank you very much. I use Nikon D80 (in manual mode) + tripod, light box and 3 x 65 W (325 equivalent) lamps. First I applied grey and then strongly diluted black trying to do the dark streaks across the blade. Then I used Dust Effect from Ak, the chipping is done with silver pencil.
×
×
  • Create New...