Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Basilisk last won the day on November 1 2015

Basilisk had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

2,577 Excellent

1 Follower

About Basilisk

  • Rank
    Obsessed with RIVETS

Contact Methods

  • Website URL

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

1,611 profile views
  1. The ROCAF sabre looks very colorful indeed. You surely have by now built all the 1/100 scale models there are Cheers, Peter
  2. Now that is what I call a Sharkmouth Does look like a nice kit and your cockpit loock great. Cheers, Peter
  3. Nice choice and the resin cockpit does enhance the model a great deal. Cheers, Peter
  4. Doesn't look like an easy build, but you cope well with all the challenges Cheers, Peter
  5. Like Steve said, will be interesting to see what difference the extra stuff makes. Cheers, Peter
  6. Doesn't look like a fall together build, but coming along nicely none the less and the Master gun will set the build apart. Cheers, Peter
  7. Always good to use pictures as references. Cockpit looks great. Cheers, Peter
  8. Nice looking cockpit with a very busy look Cheers, Peter
  9. Nice choice and looks like you intend a lot of PE on this build and adding some of your own as well Cheers, Peter
  10. Fat progress Steve, and looking good too. Cheers, Peter
  11. That looks smashing It gives the Harrier a nice grin. Cheers, Peter
  12. Your build moves along nicely and your pit looks like a plumbers nightmare , but will look impressive when all done. Where did you find the picture of the seat? Always good to know where to find this kind of information. Cheers, Peter
  13. Looks like a major undertaking of yours. Interesting information in your post and the pictures should be of some help. But I would try not to over complicate things as the kit is already challenging enough. Cheers, Peter
  14. Unfortunately I didn't manage a lot this week as spare time was at a premium and will be for some time to come. So I decided to halt all my other builds and use the little time I have to hopefully complete this build in the time frame of this GB. First I glued the separate engine panel to the fuselage half as it allows to then rework that part of the airframe before the fuselage is glued together. The next step was to fill panel lines which I thought are too heavy handed and all the engine fasteners holes. I used my Superglue / talcum powder mix to do this as this stuff is much easier to rescribe than any filler I tried. After sanding it down to the plastic, things looked much better. Some of the panel lines are already rescribed on the upper fuselage and the strange looking one above the wing looks normal again. That is all for this week. Cheers, Peter
  15. Wish you a speedy recovery John and looking forward to see your build progress after you are fully recovered. Cheers, Peter
  • Create New...