Jump to content

viva

Members
  • Content Count

    44
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

viva last won the day on October 16 2013

viva had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

167 Excellent

About viva

  • Rank
    Newbie

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Viet Nam
  1. Edit Hi all, Back to the hobby after a long break, I decied to finished what I have started a long time ago: the L-39ZA 1/32 from HPH models. Includes here are some work in progress pics that I took along the battle. Yes, I called it the Battle as this is my first resin kit and oh boy…. A/The Kit: For the price tag, you will get lots of resin, PE both in color and brass, fabric seat belt, masking for canopy, clear resin canopy and formation lights, vacumm form for wing tips lights cover and round up with 2 decals sheets. The f
  2. Almost there ! The L-39 is almost done. I turned my attention to other stuff. The fuel/oil drums are srachtbuild from foil, the figure are incorrect for the scence but I couldn't find any thing better than this so... The figure received basic coat, details will be picked out later.
  3. Small update. I'm add some grass on the base and add more weathering. I'm still don't know which background is the best to use. All Russian planes shown in the background will be dealt with by Photoshop. Please advise which background I should use. Number 1: Number 2: Number 3:
  4. Hi Woody37, Thanks for the compliment however the base is printed sheet from Noy Minature so kudos to them, I just added the grass used material from an old broom stick. Additonal weathering were airbrushed, added some streaks here and there ( the base also come pre weathered a little bit).
  5. Based on one pic I found on the web, even I don't know what is the name or the function of this equipment but it should add some color to spice things up. I used Lego blocks to create the overall shape as I don't want to spend much time with this. Light curring putty used to fill all the gaps. The red/white check board are uneven at some places but I wouldn't care too much . Wheels will be added later on, that's all for today.
  6. Hi all, Some update: decal is "too" good, too thin so be careful, I left most of the stencil due to so many of them . A pin wash using Mig panel line dark grey, natural brown, black knight follow by some rain mark from Mig. I used color pencil for all the chips and scratch on the fuselage. More works ahead, ground equipment, gun sight, towing bar...etc. All pics were taken with my phine camera so the quality isn't good enough. D0-B2D1E6A5B17D_zpsnngusq2y.jpg[/IMG]
  7. Basic camo coat was finished. Still have a long way to go. 791D08C67866_zps0rjrpt8j.jpg.html][/URL]
  8. I'm fancy a Czech L-39ZA for a long time so.....
  9. One of the canopy retract bar is done, this little took me 45 mins to complete The seal cabel and handle for the canopy will be added later on Having some fun with those PE as well Decal applied for the UB-16 rockets pods Some FOD cover for the intake and engine. The two intake cover handle bar are uneven, I"ll get that fix later
  10. The wings are on, the intake trunk was a nightmare but won't bother too much as I gonna use some FOD to cover this area. HPH managed to put thousands of rivet on the wjng, however too swallow and won't able to hold a wash. I use a pointed needle to deepend every single rivet. It takes time but I think it's worth the effort. Before After Updated ! I scratched build the avionics bay for a different look Primer on: The painted avionics bay with some Aeroscale Pla card . The landing gears are done too !
  11. Back to the hobby after 2 years break, I tackled the L-39ZA from HPH models as a fresh start. The L-39 in 1/32 from HPH models is really an amazing kit with full resin, HGW fabric seatbelt, 2 fret of color and bress PE made by Eduard, masking for canopy....surely you won't need any AM stuff. I'm begin with the wings by separating the casting blocks, the job was done with a plastic scriber. http:// The 2 bang seats are the model by itself, HPH required the modeler to scratchbuild some handle and cable. The fabrics seat belt took me 2 hours to put together but the result really worth all th
  12. The wing are on, the intake trunk was a nightmare but won't bother too much as I gonna use some FOD to cover this area. HPH managed to put thousands of rivet on the wjng, however too swallow and won't able to hold a wash. I use a pointed needle to deepend every single rivet. It takes time but I think it's worth the effort. Before After Have some fun with the rocket pod, need to put some decals on it to be completed.
  13. The tub is now almost completed, those PE handle drives me nut ! http:// With seats in place: http:// http:// http:// http://
×
×
  • Create New...