Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


scottyphbeta last won the day on April 26

scottyphbeta had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

285 Excellent

About scottyphbeta

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Insch, Aberdeenshire
  • Interests
    Cold War, mainly RAF post 1950.

Recent Profile Visitors

252 profile views
  1. Great looking model, looks really good with the open panels and cowls.
  2. Fantastic.... What colours did you use for the 74 Sqn jet?
  3. Excellent, what paints did you use to get the finish, especially interested in the chrome finish around the intake?
  4. This was painted using Humbrol enamels (Gloss Black) and Humbrol Gloss Cote to finish once the decals were on. I don't have any problems with the Humbrol Top Cotes but I'm guessing that's because I use enamels?
  5. Here is my Airfix Hawk T2 of 25 Sqn at RAF Valley. Thought the new squadron would a nice way to start on the Hawk stash. Still find getting a nice gloss finish a bit of a battle and this is my first effort with the gloss black. Additions for this kit were the Air Graphics decals and baggage pod, aftermarket metal Pitot Probe and scratch built wing tip missiles and aerial behind the cockpit..
  6. I used the Modeldecal Sheet 89 for the decals. Still available from Hannants.
  7. Great looking models, I've got both in the stash and will start at least one of them soon.
  8. Great job! A great looking Cold War classic.
  9. Excellent looking Phantom with great markings. Always liked the OCU's markings, think i'll have to get mine out of the stash and add it to the Cold War line up.
  10. Really nice finish on the kit, great looking aircraft.
  • Create New...