Jump to content

cema_ga

Members
  • Posts

    372
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Jerusalem
  • Interests
    Mainly WWII props and Cold War jets in 1/48

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

cema_ga's Achievements

Established Member

Established Member (3/9)

1.6k

Reputation

  1. Hi comrades! The fuselage interior finished; the fuselage assembled. Wings prepared for the interior painting and weathering. Thanks for looking!
  2. Thank You! Interesting method. I believe that most of the problems with my kit were because of worn-out molds. My other Eduard's 110th is E-model from first production run (olive colored plastic and dog miniature in the box). Hope, except of bad engine nacelles to wing fitting (unfortunately, this is the feature of the Eduard's design of whole 110 series in 1/48) the other troubles will be easy solvable. Shimon
  3. Yes! Thank You for pointing on this! Totally idiotic error from my side I will fix it before taking the final photos. Shimon
  4. Hi comrades! Here is my take on new Airfix kit with some aftermarket. So far, the unpainted brass interior part were installed. Next stage - interior painting and painted brass assembly. Thanks for looking
  5. Hi comrades! The 110 weathered and finally assembled. OOB FuG-202 antenna was replaced with AML. Exhaust pipes were replaced with Eduard resin. Better photos will be in the RFI section soon. Hope you like the result. Thanks for looking
  6. Thank You! I built limited run kits with better fit...But I hope the result will be OK.
  7. Hi comrades! So far main assembly (including the canopy), priming and painting done. Thanks for looking!
  8. Hi! I bought recently the Airfix 1/48 kit of the fighter subvariant F.18 and i'll try to build the fighter-recon variant FR18. The side looking cameras are included in the kit, but the two belly openings should be added. Any drawing/picture will be helpful. Thanks in advance
  9. Hi Comrades! Despite problematic fit, the office finished and main assembly done! Nose cannon funnels added (in the kit they are represented by simple openings:( Clear navigation lights on the wings were built from scratch AIMS update set even if partly use (as in this build) is very good addition! Now - acrylic putty (some minor gaps) and canopy assembly with lots of brass details. Thanks for looking!
  10. Hello, comrades! My next build is Eduard's recently issued profipack of Bf-110G early variants. Overall over engineered kit made on well used molds gave in result the very time consuming build. Fit is at the level of intermediate limited run kits. Special thanks to Eduard for nose guns cover made from two parts (resin and half of plastic part). I believe, single resin part is much more appropriate here... I started with most problematic assemblies - wings&nacelles and nose. So far one wing assembled, with minimal use of acrylic putty. Second wing and nose are in process. https://i.ibb.co/KzjmHcs/06.jpg Thanks for looking
  11. Original crosses looks applied by brush. And they are sharp edged on reference photos.
  12. Hi comrades! So far: main assembly done and the airplane primed. Almost all the decals were replaced with masks. All tactical markings were painted. After this, irregular camouflage crosses were applied with Molotov marker After this the only decal stencil was applied, Hinomaru and black surfaces weathered, panel lines highlighted, exhausts and oil leaks added. Next stage-chassis assembly and small parts installation. See You in RFI section in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for looking!
×
×
  • Create New...