Bf 109 E-1 Eduard Profipack 1:32

Messerschmitt Bf 109 E-1 "Yellow 11" Fw. Artur Beese 9 JGR 26,

Eduard Model Kit - 1:32 scale + Set Master MG17 (7,92mm)

Hi to all,

I will post some photos of Artur Beese’s Emil that I ‘ve recently ended and published on my site underconstrucyion ( see the link below) with a brief commentary on the Eduard “profipack”.

The kit: Bf 109 E-1 of Eduard 1:32 scale, ( the first one that I happen to build ), is impeccable opening the box. Any comment on the quality and accuracy of the model is redundant: excellent.

We have included two beautiful printed photoetched useful for the interior, dashboard, belts, levers, etc.. and the exterior. Amazing!

There's also the paper masks to the cockpit and therefore also the price of the kit is proportionate to what the total package deal offers.

Among other things, neither can we forget the wonderful guide to the installation instructions made on glossy paper, with drawings and color profiles useful for references.

The decals attached sheets, are up to the house that produces them, beautiful and with different possibilities for the modeler to choose how to "dress" your model.

More details can find them on my site: www.adventurephotomodels.com

See you soon and good model to all.

aquatarkus10

S1120023_2copy_edited-2.jpgIMG_7706_edited-1.jpgIMG_7718_edited-1.jpgIMG_7720_edited-1.jpgIMG_7785_copy.jpgIMG_7726copy.jpgS1120017_3.jpgIMG_7725.jpgIMG_7734_edited-1.jpgIMG_7618.jpg

• Like 1

Looks great, the paint job and the photography are excellent. The MG's look real!

The only negative comment I have (but please lets not take anything away from your build) is with regards to the drop tank, I'm not sure if the E1 would have carried one at that point in time, did they not come in with the E7? (granted some E1's were rebuilt to that standard) and it looks to be mounted slightly too aft.

All in all though, a fantastic build with equally impressive photography. Do you have any more in the stash to build, a WIP would be good to follow?

WHOA !!!

Now that has MY attention...SUPERB detailing and NEATLY done..The Painting and the weathering of

this STUNNING Bf 109-E1 is FLAWLESS.. :worthy:

I find it EXQUISITE and simply OUTSTANDING to look at..

BRAVO...

HOUSTON... :gobsmacked::heart:

Looks great, the paint job and the photography are excellent. The MG's look real!

The only negative comment I have (but please lets not take anything away from your build) is with regards to the drop tank, I'm not sure if the E1 would have carried one at that point in time, did they not come in with the E7? (granted some E1's were rebuilt to that standard) and it looks to be mounted slightly too aft.

All in all though, a fantastic build with equally impressive photography. Do you have any more in the stash to build, a WIP would be good to follow?

Hello Duncan B,

Thank you for the compliments and for your criticism that I find very appropriate and correct.

Knew how painful it was my decision before gluing the ventral fuel tank 300 lt certainly come later as you rightly ossrvato, with the (sub-model E-7) following the model.

Since Fieldwebel Artur Beese was felling in France during a dogfight with a Morane 406 near Lille (source: www.Luftwaffe.cz and photos on my site www.adventurephotomodels.com (reference page / Bf 109 E-1) and participated in the Battle of Britain, since the kit has planned, I preferred to interpret the model as an E-7, accompanied by the ventral fuel tank, which by the way I like it very much. That's it.

Regarding the location, you do not know the answer because I tried to follow the cutting point of the surface and if mounted further forward, covering up the mast, the small ventral air intake is at the center, which I do not think it would have been correct.

Currently, I have posted in this forum, "work in progress", my Hawker Hurricane Mk II / c model kit Trumpeter 1:24 (full customized).

I would be interested to know your opinion.

Thanks.

See you soon and my best regards.

Aquatarkus10

BEEEEEUUUUU T EEEEEEE FUL

Ive the CyberDragon kit in the loft but havent had the nerve to start it yet

Excellent and great presentation.

Richard McC

Hi Richard

Thank you for your enthusiasm and compliments.

If I understand it, you have the model of the Dragon "Wing Tech Series" released a few months ago. Right?

We talk about the Bf 109 E-4.

What are you waiting? Go now and get it. I assure you it is a show.,

I hope to see your work soon.

See ya. Stay tuned to this channel

aquatarkus10

You sir, are a craftsman.

Beautiful work. :thumbsup:

Hi Viking

Thank you for the compliment, but believe me, I'm just a fan like you and by you all, I try to learn new techniques and ideas.

See you soon and good model

aquatarkus10

• 3 weeks later...