DSCF0765.jpg

DSCF0759.jpg

DSCF0891.jpg

DSCF0885.jpg

DSCF0884.jpg

DSCF0881.jpg

DSCF0897.jpg

DSCF0893.jpg

still got to do some more things.....i hadnt been able to find ref pics, but sods law i now have, so will change a few things.....

Not bad and not a very common set any more.

May I suggest some dry brushing/highlighting...it´ll bring out the colours.

i only uploaded the fotos earlier, i took them fri BEFROE a day of weathering etc n detailing (im always a couple of days behind putting up fotos). they are a lot more advanced now.

i bought a dvd yesterday from the bliltzkgrieg of poland, for a quid, and while crappy orig fotos, enough to show somethings where the kit is wrong (well different way of carrying stowage).

the plastic is poo. soft, nightmare to stick and lots of flash. i will put up the latest fotos later, once transfer them from my camera.

Edited by mrcooljules

Hmmmmmmmmm let me guess Horse power vs a motorised vehicle so 2 different kids of horsepower?

yeah, but anyone could work that out ............have a guess how the diorama will be, a clue, its been raining hard n v muddy :-)

yeah, but anyone could work that out ............have a guess how the diorama will be, a clue, its been raining hard n v muddy :-)

It'd be great to see the artillery piece temporarily unhitched and the horses utilisd to pull a light vehicle that has boogged down in the mud.

It'd be great to see the artillery piece temporarily unhitched and the horses utilisd to pull a light vehicle that has boogged down in the mud.

damn.....i never thought of that :-(

the diorama, is a bogged down opel blitz, as the horse artillry set go past no problem and there laughing at them. while a few germans stand around having tried to push the blitz.

damn.....i never thought of that :-(

the diorama, is a bogged down opel blitz, as the horse artillry set go past no problem and there laughing at them. while a few germans stand around having tried to push the blitz.

Your idea sounds just as good....looking forward to seeing it.

Your idea sounds just as good....looking forward to seeing it.

thanks. the germans are also stood around smoking..........which when you see the diorama, is funny (it will be self explanitary in the dio)

thanks. the germans are also stood around smoking..........which when you see the diorama, is funny (it will be self explanitary in the dio)

Just a thought but it'd look cool if the driver of the vehicle had a complextion that was flushed red with embarrassment.

Just a thought but it'd look cool if the driver of the vehicle had a complextion that was flushed red with embarrassment.

i added a driver, hes talking to a standing soldier whos smoking.............

bit of work done since yesterday.

adding some of these figures

DSCF0932-1.jpg

the base

DSCF0931-1.jpg

DSCF0930-1.jpg

just playing around with where to put the standing figures

DSCF0946.jpg

DSCF0948.jpg

DSCF0950.jpg

Now that is looking good.

ta. the putty etc is still soft after 24 hours, so will give it a couple of days. (run out of halford car primer so might be longer until i have some money)

i just wanted to get a rough idea of how it looks, swop around the standing figures etc etc. i need to make a fence, hence matchsticks

Concidering the small scale,this is a first class work !

thanks, much to do....the brown ground is made of 12 year old tea leaves. mixed with watery pva glue, so has just about set....i will prime it then paint it.

i wont add more figures, as i feel that would be too much. but the idea was 'horse power v horse power. ' and some germans smoking next to that opel blitz lol

i will try to capture the idea of a sudden rain storm...

i primed the based and left it a few days...

DSCF0976.jpg

DSCF0989.jpg

DSCF0992.jpg

got funny looks off people i as i took loads of fotos just of mud and puddles..............................

i used a 99p homebargains brown watered down a llittle, slapped it all over. will let ir dry for 24 hours before i add other browns, green etc etc....

DSCF1011.jpg