1/48 F-16D Barak

Hello all,

Here is my recently completed Kinetic F-16D Barak of the Israeli Air Force for the F-16 group build. The build thread is here

There were a few firsts for me on this one. Firstly the use of Micromesh for the canopy seam line. Secondly the use of Flory Models wash. And thirdly, fighting the overwhelming temptation to throw the bloody thing out the window!!

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

IMG_2453.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

And beside my Kinetic Sufa I built at the start of last year:

IMG_2466.jpg

Relatively happy with it in the end, despite the trials and tribulations of building it.

Comments welcome

Thanks for looking.

Dave

Edited by DaveJL

Nice stuff Dave - you certainly beat that into submission! Are you sure you can't get another couple of weapons on it? :analintruder:

Thanks chaps

Nice stuff Dave - you certainly beat that into submission! Are you sure you can't get another couple of weapons on it? :analintruder:

Thanks Andy....don't think any more weapons will fit unless I slip a few Uzis into the cockpit or something :lol:

Dave

Well done Dave :speak_cool: I know what a pain this kit is but you've definetly done it justice.

Thanks Rich. Your help at the start was vital! And you're right about the kit. Won't be building one again in a hurry! :lol:

Dave