C-2A Greyhound Kinetic 1:48

Just finished this one. Only a couple of pics for now as it's magazine bound.

Build was straight forward apart from main seams.These required some work with CA glue and elbow grease. decals were a bit of work but patience and a little touch up paintwork and all was well.

Painted with Xtracrylix and Tamiya paints and finished with Alclad aqua varnish. Decals were by Caracal.

Hope you like.

IMG_6828.jpg

IMG_6830.jpg

IMG_6831.jpg

Thanks for looking

• Like 3

That looks magic, in amongst the special schemes I think this one looks the best. Thanks for sharing it with us. Maybe one painted up as a Greyhound bus might make a nice 'what it". I have my vac-formed 72nd one sat in the stash and one on a shelf in my display that came from a friend collection after he went to modelling heaven.

Colin on the Africa Station

Absolutely stunning- just goes to show that you dont need to weather a model for it to look fantastic.

Kind of reminds me of a S-3 Viking I did a few years ago- itis nowconsigned to the Display shelf in the sky-

I highlighted the panel lines on it but no weathering. Twas a nice one, if I do say so myself.

Alan.

That's one of the best things I've seen in a while, and the quality on this site is top notch. So congrats!

Wow!! incredible, i love that colour scheme!!

-'2

Very neat build, top quality.

Really awesome, i want one even more now. Great job.

Holy cow! That's amazing. Great to see the Kinetic kit built but also in such a dazzling scheme - you've done a brilliant job of that!

Now, where are my sunglasses...? B)