Looking for Inst Sheet

Stéphane

Hello Gang,

I'm looking for a scan or a source of the instruction sheet of 1/48 Hasegawa AV-8 B "Desert Harrier", item #09538, the one with the VMA 321 and VMA 311 scheme. Sorry, that's US, but the plane origin is british, at least !!! :spudniksmurf:

I've been getting my hands on spare decals but don't have the inst sheet.

Thanks in advance for any help/hint.

Cheers

Stef (#6)

Hey Stef...I'm doing that one right now...what a coincidence...what colours do you reckon the camo scheme should be? ' cos I think the instructions are a bit up the spout there.

It calls for FS36320 Dark Ghost grey (yeah ok) and FS35237 Blue grey (really?...that looks way too blue to me)...whaddya think?...

or anyone really, does anyone have any references for this camo scheme?

Hello Zeke,

I'm not quite on it, yet (got an OEZ MiG 21 cooking) , however, I've been finding this : http://gustav.x-y.net/htmbox(3)/av-8b(1).html

the guy is meaning business, when modelling, sure

Of course, my Mandarin chinese is a tad rusty, but by browsing along the text the guy is talking about Gunze 315, which I understand has been the basis hue, iether darkened or lightened to make the second hue.

I haven't been searching airliners.net yet or USMC websute, but the pics I have in Gulf aiwar debrief (Airtime publishing) are really bluish, as well as their color profile.

And, if you go there : http://www.dstorm.eu/pages/en/usa/av-8b.html, Situation pics do seem to a bluish hue.

last, and that's a biased approach, if you remember the film "true lies" with Governator Schwarzie, the plane he is using at the end of the film is a Marines AV-8 B; been hiring the DVD recently , and yes yes, bluish it is.

But some talented others may know better.

HTH,

cheers

Stef

Thanks Stef...my Chinese is a tad rusty too...:D

Thanks for the info though...i guess it does look a bit blue doiesn't it...