Phantom FGR.2 help needed

Rabspat

Ok this is really bugging me, i have been through my stash seeing what i have and what i don't, and i came across a Hasegawa Phantom FGR.2 1/48. I can't remember buying it but i have started and must have stopped it at some point. Well i decided to have a fiddle with it while i am waiting for some items for my P-47D and Tornado to dry. Well i have been sitting here for awhile now and i think i know why i stopped building it now. How the hell can you get part A3 of the CP to fit in the Fuse with the CP? it does'nt fit flush and when you push it into postition the Wheel Well lifts out of postion. Now this is the ONLY phantom i own so i have no experiance with them.

Can anyone out there help me?

From the instructions it looks as if the bottom edge of A3 is mated to the inner edge of the starboard console. I'll pop down to the stashdrobe in the basement and check the fit on my partially started Tomb.

BRB,

Ian

Yup, just done a quick dry fit and everything fitted perfectly.

Hope the above makes sense to you.

Now I'm in trouble - I've got a mix of Phantom parts and Jaguar GR3 parts on my workbench, could end up submitting a Phanuar in the GB :D

HTH,

Ian

Edited by Notdoneyet