Eduard's Fokker DVII OAW build

Nico Teunissen

hello,

I am new on this site, My name is Nico Teunissen. I live in The Netherlands. My main interest is WW1 48 scale, but also build the occasional 72 scale kit. As an introduction I 'd like to show my lastest build:

HPIM1081.jpg

HPIM1082.jpg

HPIM1083.jpg

HPIM1084.jpg

This Eduard kit was built OOB. I did not use the Lozenge Eduard included, but used Eagle Strike 4 color lozenge. This kit is an absolute pleasure to build.

Cheers, Nico

Hi Nico and :welcome: to Britmodeller, home of Mike's hamfisted modellers .... oh, I see you're not!

That looks absolutely toppo old chap!

You WILL be shortly issued with your Britmodeller straightjacket, wear it with pride!

Pez

Euh,

Straightjacket!? That's making me curious. As far as i know straightjackets they don not make you a better modeller;).

Current work is on a Fine Models 48th scale Kawasaki KI 10 Perry. After that one I wana do Roden's 1,5 Strutter. I have a bag of Bobs Buckles still waiting to be used. This Strutter will have 'm on!

Already got it about 2 years, but never came round using 'm. I believe the "Knitting in Elastic" stuff will go good along with the buckles.

Cheers, Nico

Euh,

Straightjacket!? That's making me curious. As far as i know straightjackets they don not make you a better modeller;).

Current work is on a Fine Models 48th scale Kawasaki KI 10 Perry. After that one I wana do Roden's 1,5 Strutter. I have a bag of Bobs Buckles still waiting to be used. This Strutter will have 'm on!

Already got it about 2 years, but never came round using 'm. I believe the "Knitting in Elastic" stuff will go good along with the buckles.

Cheers, Nico

Nico,

Be sure to post up work in progress shots of the Perry when you get a chance. I've got one in my stash for a future build.

The buckles will be fine with knitting elastic.

Cheers.

Bob

Nico,

Be sure to post up work in progress shots of the Perry when you get a chance. I've got one in my stash for a future build.

The buckles will be fine with knitting elastic.

Cheers.

Bob

Ah soooo Mr. Buckles! LOL

I'm not Japanesey

;)