Canberra pr-9

edmundo

Hi All

Who can provide me the name of a model paint branch for ARTF light grey to finish one of my Canberra PR-9s.

Can anyone help with more details on Canberra modifications for trial purposes.

Kind Regards

Edmundo

Hi All

Who can provide me the name of a model paint branch for ARTF light grey to finish one of my Canberra PR-9s.

Kind Regards

Edmundo

Canberras modified for trials purposes? Hundreds of them! Can you be more specific about a particular version or is it just the PR9 you're looking at. There are quite a few good books about such as that from Crowood Aviation "The EE Canberra & Martin B57" that contaim such details. Another is the "EE Canberra, the History & Development of a Classic Jet" by Bruce Barrymore Halpenny, although I have reason to doubt all the facts contained in this one. They are good starting points. In addition, I'm sure the Canberra is well covered on the web so a Google will turn up a ton of references. Good luck!

Hi All

Kind Regards

Edmundo

Camouflage Grey, Humbrol 167, Xtracolor X17, GS H334

Hi All

Kind Regards

Edmundo

:sorry: I forgot about the PM you sent, my brain has been on strike :doh: I will search thru my records for you and give u a list of all Canberra airframes used for trials and what they had done etc, will be done over the weekend.

Bex von BrainDead

:sorry: I forgot about the PM you sent, my brain has been on strike :doh: I will search thru my records for you and give u a list of all Canberra airframes used for trials and what they had done etc, will be done over the weekend.

Bex von BrainDead

Hi Bex,

Any chance of posting the list for general viewing?

Andy

Bex von BrainDead

Hope you will have a brain illuminating w.e.

Thank you for the search.

kind regards Edmond

Who can provide me the name of a model paint branch for ARTF light grey

If you like enamels, I would recommend White Ensign enamel Barley Grey, it's a ringer for the ARTF scheme.

Ok Gang, Ive got my files & books out, Canberra Research Airframes will be listed later today (got house work to do first :doh: )

Bex

Ok Gang, Ive got my files & books out, Canberra Research Airframes will be listed later today (got house work to do first :doh: )

Bex

Right then, slight technical hitch to the above plan A, because some clever sod thought it would be funny to build 1,352 Canberra's and play around with them so much it will be easier if people want to model a specific Cranberry drop me a line, or start a thread about it and I will dig out what I can for them.

A prime example or two would be Air Atlantiques Canberra, its a B2 & a B6 all in one, and the Red White Blue one at Bruntingthorpe is a Mk8 with a B6 Cockpit or even PR9 XH136 which was fitted with a B6 cockpit!!! :yikes:

Cranberry Bex

Edited by bexwh773