Matchbox Heyford reissue

GreenDragon

According to Hannants future releases Revell are doing a limited edition of three ex Matchbox 1/72nd kits. these are the HP Heyford for £13.99, the Lysander for £5.50 and the DHC-6 Twin Otter for £7.99. Also for limited edition are a 172nd RAF PBY, a 1/118th Martin Mariner, the old 1/64th V-2 Rocket, several ships, a Polaris sub and a 1/25th Mecerdes benz 190SL car.

Paul Harrison

How can they justify flogging the Lysander for over a fiver when it was one of the Matchbox Purple range kits yet they're flogging the Swordfish and Heinkel He 70 (both former Matchbox Orange range kits) for four quid? I know the Lysander is a cracking little kit but a fiver? Still, it's certainly more competitive than the £15 those robbing buggers at Pavla are extorting.

Now if only they'd rerelease the Mosquito, Gladiator and Tempest II/VI...

I couldn't believe the Lysander price myself Wooksta. A bit steep isn't it? I want Revell to reissue the HS125-600, T-2 Buckeye, Skyknight and the Privateer.

Paul Harrison

To be honest, a fiver isn't that much considering the prices some of these will reach on ebay and how much is the Airfix one? Getting on for a fiver anyway.

It's more the principle, given the release of the Orange range kits at the lower price. At least the decals will be pretty good.