rc simulator

palacefan

Im just trying to get into rc aircraft and descided to look for a simulator to practice.

I found this one on ebay for £10.50 delivered from hong kong.

link

it arrived within the week, it worked first time and i have downloaded about 300 aircraft to fly on it.

After a couple of days of crashing everything i now can fly most (not the helis yet) I recon this has saved me hundreds.

Im just trying to get into rc aircraft and descided to look for a simulator to practice.

I found this one on ebay for £10.50 delivered from hong kong.

link

it arrived within the week, it worked first time and i have downloaded about 300 aircraft to fly on it.

After a couple of days of crashing everything i now can fly most (not the helis yet) I recon this has saved me hundreds.

thats ok for the money wayne you need to come round and try my sim its made by company called reflex and its grafix are photographic,did cost lots more but its what i prefer.

I've got one called Aerofly but I can't get it to work with my Futaba transmitter that I use for my planes. You need to buy the specific cable from Aerofly and it has a security device in it so it costs the full amount of the software.

Graphics are good though.

Craig.

Absolutely the best way to go to learn how to crash fly R/C stuff. I used something called CSM, and it saved me a fortune.

When you feel comfortable with it, you might want to try building a Mugi... make em out of twin-wall polypropylene and a cheap electric motor. You can literally fly them into the ground vertically (I speak from experience :analintruder:) and they simply bounce.

The really fun thing is when you use the translucent plastic, you can light them internally and fly them at night. Launch, climb to a safe altitude, cut the motor and glide, silently, with the lights on. People think they're seeing UFOs :speak_cool:

Got one of the E-sky simulators on it's way to me, hopefully it'll stop me from crashing the Honey Bee CP2 first time once it arrives :D

Been playing about with the FMS simulator but it's a bit difficult just using the keyboard <_< Graphics don't bother me to much for this type of thing, so long as the physics are spot on.

My Esky simulator arrived yesterday. It might be cheap but it works well :D

The FMS software doesn't come with many models or scenery so I did a quick search for new stuff - LINKY. The've got hundreds of models all free for download, including some StarWars and other Fantasy craft.

Paul