Northolt Photocall - 8th June

Ian

I couldn't make-it last year, apparently it was a good afternoon. I've ordered my ticket for this years event. If anybody from the Northwest is planning on going and wants a ride down, get in touch with me, happy to take three others - let's be honest it spreads the cost. You can find tickets here clicky clicky !

Generally, if anybody from Britmodeller is going to be there, we could try and meet-up ?? - just a thought.

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

RAF photocall prices have been climbing steadily in the last few years, and you can blame it on the MoD's bizarre accounting practices where they do things like charge the units holding the photocall for the 'additional security' (ie. the same blokes on the gate that would have been there anyway), the cost of putting together health & safety cases prior to the event to show that Joe Public won't accidentally kill himself on a pitot probe, etc. etc. All bonkers and unnecessary but if you really want those relatively uncluttered photos, there's no choice... cheaper than the various days out you'd need to catch all the participants at home at their operational stations I suppose!