Hellenic RF4-E

Hi guys,

Just finished the MK7 Ejection seats. Ive used the True Detail seats as Ive run out of the excellent Verlinden ones. not bad but the Verlinden ones are better...

Onto the cockpit next.

Cheers,

Neil

DSCN1852.jpg

Please note that Les suffer's from small penis syndrome... which is why his cockrings get lost...:analintruder:

Mike, the F4 seats are 48th scale...

And Rich, Ive passed the message onto the guy about the Harvard, I might see him on Saturday at Hannant's... If so, when I get it I will be intouch about posting it to you..

Cheers,

Neil

Which greek markings will you be doing. Who knows what I've got in my pic-stash.

K

Member no 1 in Norway's HAF sig...

Please note that Les suffer's from small penis syndrome... which is why his cockrings get lost...:analintruder:

Mike, the F4 seats are 48th scale...

And Rich, Ive passed the message onto the guy about the Harvard, I might see him on Saturday at Hannant's... If so, when I get it I will be intouch about posting it to you..

Cheers,

Neil

Cheers hombre.

no more up- dates on the RF4-E... number four on its way to the Stevenage council tip... sweetheart modelling... :angrysoapbox.sml:

Neil. and wee weed off...

W'happen dude?

W'happen dude?

Hi Rich.. first off Les is Gay... got that out of the way.

I think ive lost the plot, everything keeps going pete tong... tried a wash on the cockpit tonight and all the paint bubbled up and lifted, detail came off the eduard side panels. total s***e. had to die...

Enough,

Neil