1967 Plymouth GTX Sox & Martin Racing

Ponti

Thanks guys,

This GB is indeed great, it's made me want to see what I could do with a kit not what I normally do. Glad I joined.

Good start, looks like there's going to be some nice detail work in this one. Somehow missed your thread before, so just noticed the pack of bonnet pins in your first post - Marshall auto supplies - there's a blast from the past!

Keef

• 3 months later...

:analintruder: I've done some modelling. :rolleyes:

Actually I've been doing loads of little bits still that won't be worth taking pictures of till they are in place.

Only stuff I've photographed that is somewhere near complete is the interior. Sorry for picture quality the misses is off at a confrence and has the camera so the pic's are off my phone.

interior3pr6.jpg

interior2bo4.jpg

interior1zv3.jpg

Don't know if you can make out the difference in blacks and textures, between the seats, floor, doors and rubber mats BUT they are there HONEST!!

Seatbelt is made of ribbon with Model Car Garage photoetched buckles. :angrysoapbox.sml: The only problem with the buckles is there was no instructions so I made them up, not sure if that's how they were meant to go together but at least they look like the real things I have in the garage.

• 1 month later...

Well the dead lines only a short time away, and I'm going to miss it :angrysoapbox.sml: Was really getting into this never done 1 before. Things have just started going wrong with the build and my free time at the moment is getting taken up with aviation work at weekends. So head held low i've hit the wall. :raincloud:

Well the dead lines only a short time away, and I'm going to miss it :angrysoapbox.sml: Was really getting into this never done 1 before. Things have just started going wrong with the build and my free time at the moment is getting taken up with aviation work at weekends. So head held low i've hit the wall. :raincloud:

Awwww Andy, wot-cha saying man?

Come on mate get with the program.

I've seen you bang out models toot sweet. You can build em faster & better than me or anyboby else in the club.

You just need a little incentive :poke: .

Tell you what mate, I'll challenge you to a sprint for the line. My truck build against your drag.

Heads up racing, no poncy bracket breakouts.

You've got the holeshot now gass it up & haul a$$.

I've just remembered I've got a Best Mans speach to write hav'nt I :wicked:

I can hear myself now;

"Young, fit healthy racing snake beeten in a drag race by old fat bald bloke with a belly full of stiches"

Course if you can live with that.................

You are a Dragster driver arnt you......mmmmmm

:evil_laugh::evil_laugh::evil_laugh:

Awwww Andy, wot-cha saying man?

Come on mate get with the program.

I've seen you bang out models toot sweet. You can build em faster & better than me or anyboby else in the club.

You just need a little incentive :poke: .

Tell you what mate, I'll challenge you to a sprint for the line. My truck build against your drag.

Heads up racing, no poncy bracket breakouts.

You've got the holeshot now gass it up & haul a$$.

I've just remembered I've got a Best Mans speach to write hav'nt I :wicked:

I can hear myself now;

"Young, fit healthy racing snake beeten in a drag race by old fat bald bloke with a belly full of stiches"

Course if you can live with that.................

You are a Dragster driver arnt you......mmmmmm

:evil_laugh::evil_laugh::evil_laugh:

Well,that's sounds like a gauntlet hitting the ground if ever I heard one.....!! :D

Surprised you didn't challenge him for pink slips too.......!!! :P

Keef

Edited by keefr22

keefr22 Posted Today, 04:02 PM

Surprised you didn't challenge him for pink slips too.......!!!

Pinks? hell no. He wont want my `ol rubbish Keef.

Just as well realy cuz theres a fair chance I wont finish mine either :lol:

Edited by Diesel Donkey

C'mon Sq. you can do it - after all we know where the Ponti is ...................... I suppose we could give visitation rights ........................... what d'you reckon Daze? By the way, anything of yours got an engine in it mate?

Sorry, having a bit of fun, just 'cos I finally got my old girl up and running again.

p1010275ug6.jpg

And she will be residing next to Dazey's Sq's Ponti for a while.

I'll give her your love boys ............

Crack the whip Daze - c'mon Sq

Jeepers Creepers Posted Today, 05:07 PM

C'mon Sq. you can do it - after all we know where the Ponti is ...................... I suppose we could give visitation rights ........................... what d'you reckon Daze?

Only if he's a good boy & eats up all his cabbage finishes the Plymouth.

After all what would other Plymouth owners think if he faild. mmmmmm Terry ?? <_<

Jeepers Creepers

I finally got my old girl up and running again.

And she will be residing next to Dazey's Sq's Ponti for a while.

H, the `ol girl is looking :gobsmacked::wub:

Dazie