US Navy F-16

Julien

This is my US Navy F-16. Is not so much a what if, but a what might have been. based on a Proposal Model 1060 submitted to the US DOD by General Dynamics & Vought. Basically Vought were to Navalise the F-16.

Kit has new front landing gear (ex F-14), front & main tyres (ex F-4), Arrestor Hook (ex F/A-18) and a home made bulge for the USN refueling system.

Build01.jpg

Build02.jpg

Build04.jpg

Julien

Look look Harvey another F16.

:drool: :salivate: :multiple_orgasm:

OMG someone please help me shoot Big Bird and that poxy wabbit

Bex von F16Hater

P.S: Julien, please forgive me, its nowt personal, your model looks really good :goodjob: its just I now have to put up with Big Bird drooling all over my house :yikes:

Bex

martin,

I did think about those rails on the doors but went for straight forward sparrows on the wing pylons and winders on the normal wing ones.

The Model 1060 publication showed the wingtip winder rails angled down but I did not want to do the cutting etc as this was supposed to be a quick build.

Bex, no offense taken, just keep Big Bird under control. Never had anyone orgasm over one oof my builds before :wow:

Julien

ps Mish check this out if your a F-16 Fan http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showforum=110

Edited by Julien