The Resurgent Bear

Richard E

Mens julefreden havde sænket sig over landet i aftes måtte to danske F16-fly i luften for at følge russiske bombe­fly, der nærmede sig dansk luftrum.

Som flere gange før fløj russerne ind i den sikkerhedszone, der omkranser dansk luftrum, oplyser Flyvertaktisk Kommando til Radioavisen.

De danske F16-jagere fulgte ifølge Flyvertaktisk Kommando de russiske fly ind til Gorm-feltet, hvor britiske og siden norske fly tog over og fulgte de russiske fly tilbage til Rusland.

De to F16-fly lettede 23.45, da to russiske bombefly af typen Tupolev kom ind i den danske sikkerhedszone. Det er anden gang inden for to måneder, at danske fly er i kontakt med russiske bombefly.

Sidste gang var 30. oktober, og flyene i går benyttede samme rute som i oktober.

Da bombeflyene i aftes var nærmest Danmark, var de 120 kilometer fra dansk luftrum.

As the Christmas peace descended on the country last night {24/12}, two Danish F-16 were scrambled to intercept Russian bombers that approached Danish airspace.

As several times before, the Russians entered the security zone {ADIZ} that surrounds Danish airspace, TACDEN informs the Radio News.

The F-16s followed, according to TACDEN, the Russians to the Gorm oilfield, where British and later Norwegian planes took over and followed the Russian planes back to Russia.

The two F-16s took off at 23:45, when two Russian Tupolev bombers entered the Danish security zone. It's the second time within 2 months, that Danish planes are intercepts Russian bombers.

Last time was October 30th and the planes yesterday used the same route as then.

When the bombers were closest to Denmark last night, they were 120km from Danish Airspace.

The article in Danish, with a pic of a Blackjack on the ground

Russkies flaunting their willies again <_<

:viking: