Hopefully a BEA DC 3

I know what you mean...this next 12 months will be a killer for me as I've committed myself fo 8-9 GB's already! Will be nice to see the DC-3 alongside my piece-of-crap A-1E in the KUTA GB!

Andy

I know what you mean...this next 12 months will be a killer for me as I've committed myself fo 8-9 GB's already! Will be nice to see the DC-3 alongside my piece-of-crap A-1E in the KUTA GB!

Andy

Oh Andy, I have a Saturn V from KUTA III, a Harrier from Harrier GB and a Piper Warrior to try and polish off so I'll be there keeping you company. I'm trying really hard not to start a little mustang for that GB until I have made some progress with the unfinished ones and like you next year is really busy...need to find somewhere to put all these models aswell

Cheers

Graham

I have plenty for a KUTA but I guess I'm content with the GB's I've gone for for 2012, Tomcat, VC10, plus a couple more.

I'll just add the one off the shelf of doom as I feel like them

But the GB's do help focus thats for sure :)

Decals arrived today so here are some pics with the decals on

First the decals

IMG_1087.jpg

Now 3 shots of the DC3

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

Just some window frames to paint silver, weathering and the aerials and props to go on so hopefully first to finish in KUTA

See you in KUTA. Thanks for looking

Graham

Btw Paul Parkes has done a great job with the decals hopefully the little DC3 does them credit