Revell Airbus A400M Testshots

Rob P

I've not seen this mentioned anywhere yet, so thought I'd share.

A400M_1.jpg

A400M_2.jpg

A400M_3.jpg

A400M_4.jpg

A400M_5.jpg

Looks good, will be on my shopping list.

0517.jpg

Edited by Rob P

Thanks for the pics, looks like a nice place to start some interior detailing, any links to more pics?

And still we wait for a decent 1/72 C-130... and wait, and wait, and wait...

I`m not, I`m waiting for an alchohol-powered virtual reality machine. :drink::partytime::drink:

This is relevant, isn`t it?

Cheers, Ian

.. which has precisely nowt to do with the A400M :shrug:

So? Is there a tax on non-100% relevant postings (which are only irrelevant in the eyes of the viewer)?? Did I miss a memo?

Just to keep it absolutely relevant, the kit looks lovely. It's a kit of an airplane that isn't in service, has only sold a few dozen, and will probably never be operated by more than a small handful of air forces in its (very expensive) lifetime. I think Revell totally didn't do a very good job by not taking the opportunity to own the C-130 market with a 1/72 kit to match their C-160 and Atlantic kits. But the A400M kit looks lovely.

How's that?

:)

J

Edited by Jennings Heilig

So? Is there a tax on non-100% relevant postings (which are only irrelevant in the eyes of the viewer)?? Did I miss a memo?

Just to keep it absolutely relevant, the kit looks lovely. It's a kit of an airplane that isn't in service, has only sold a few dozen, and will probably never be operated by more than a small handful of air forces in its (very expensive) lifetime. I think Revell totally didn't do a very good job by not taking the opportunity to own the C-130 market with a 1/72 kit to match their C-160 and Atlantic kits. But the A400M kit looks lovely.

How's that?

J

Maybe one of those American model producing company's you love so much should make a decent and accurate C-130 :D

I think what you mean Jennings, is:

"Hopefully this fantastic European enterprise, as ordered by various European Air Forces, is a pre-cursor for Revell to produce an ever expanding range of transport aircraft in 1:72, the next of which should be a C-130 and C-17"

;)

I figure the bottom line is, it's a European company producing a European aircraft, and considering the other Airbuses they have produced, I guess we should be gratefull it is 1:72 and not 1:144.

Jennings is right, the A400M kit is lovely.

We should all build one for the Jennings Heilig tribute GB (European subjects only).

HURRAH!!! :partytime:

Transatlantic, global, and interdimensional peace and goodwill to all modelmakers

Cheers, Ian

I guess we should be gratefull it is 1:72 and not 1:144

And here's me hoping they do one in 144th.. Looks fantastic but as much as I'd like one, it just doesn't fit amongst my other heavies :(

How's that?

J

You must have really broad shoulders for all those chips that they carry.

How about showing us one of your built models for a change? Go on, you know you want to. Perhaps a super detailed and accurised C-130...

Good on Revell for producing these kits at reasonable prices - if only it was to 1:48 scale.

:giles:

Darius

Opinions are like chocolate starfish. Everybody has one. Let's respect Jennings and his.

If there was a thread where people could go on and moan about which aircraft/ships/armour e.t.c. that model manufacturers should be making it would soon overtake Obi-Jiffs Word of the Day for the amount of posts.

Let's just be happy with what we are getting.

Peace on you my son.

Steve

I'm looking forward to this one.... Compared to the Anigrand C-17 it will be a dream to build

I can confer with that bud.

Hows things Ray and your C-17?

Must dust mine off and carry out a few repairs after it fell from a scale height of 200ft snapping the fwd r/h nose section off :(

A400M Looks awesome.

Adrian