F111Fan

Second Place Poll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Place your votes...

• Chris Jephcott's 1/72 B-52
    • gfurm's 1/72 Lancaster

Ok, we have a winner.....

Per ardua ad ostentationem's 48th Lancaster diorama! So he wins first prize :D

However, there is a tie for second. Therefore, we must have one more poll... Please vote above :)

Edited by F111Fan

Hi Chris and Don

You'll be pleased to hear that this particular loose end is about to be neatly tied off, so balance and harmony can once again be restored to the cosmos.

Congratulations to you both and commiserations to gfurm with an excellent third place.

Don, we (that's Tom and I) would like to offer you first choice of the two prizes on offer which are a 1/72 B1-B (I'm assuming Revell) from Tom and a 1/72 Airfix Handley Page 0/400 from me. If you could PM me with your choice and mailing address please, I'll do the necessary.

Similarly Chris, could you please let me have your address too.

Cheers

Cliff

Hi Chris and Don

Congratulations to you both and commiserations to gfurm with an excellent third place.

Don, we (that's Tom and I) would like to offer you first choice of the two prizes on offer

Cheers

Cliff

Thank you Tom and Cliff for your congratulations and the generous prize offer. I'm more than satisfied with the congratulations though, and would like to suggest that the prizes are offered to Chris and Gfurm respectively.

I've enjoyed participating in the GB and 'meeting' you all. It was fun!

Goodbye for now.

Don, That is incredibly generous of you - a very well deserved win for you and many deserved congratulations too.

Equally very many congratulations go to Gfurm for a beautiful Lancaster bomber too. Really great effort and I thought it was another stunning build.

I've emailed my address over with my preferred kit, however, thank you very much for organising such an enjoyable group build!

Chrix

Just got back from a week holiday and saw this! Wow, never thought mine would get so high. Thanks for votes.

Greg

What was the first prize anyway? Couldn't find it anywhere.

Edited by gfurm