So is it over?

Chris Jephcott

Chris

I was asking myself the same question (which is not a good sign!).

Just dropped Tom a PM - I'm sure we'll get a poll going, I'm just not quite sure how one goes about it?

Watch this space.

Cliff

I've been feeling that for a few days actually... not sure why though.

Looking at the photos thread, I think 6 or 7 of us completed? Could be a very quiet poll though??

12 bombers completed, 34 starters, I think. Anyone can vote on the poll though, not just the finishers so why should it be quiet?

I just meant with the 6 or 7 of the finishers more than anything else... However, now that's 12, that makes it a bit wider! Didn't know that many had finished...

Can we make our own poll tomorrow if we haven't heard anything back from the build leader? Or is it polite to wait another day?

I just meant with the 6 or 7 of the finishers more than anything else... However, now that's 12, that makes it a bit wider! Didn't know that many had finished...

Can we make our own poll tomorrow if we haven't heard anything back from the build leader? Or is it polite to wait another day?

Mish, are you reading this? What's the usual etiquet?

Geez, have some patience guys - it's still not even 48 hours since the GB closed! :P

Tom's on the case and will be setting up the poll shortly.

We've also got two prizes on offer, a B-1B from Tom and a Handley Page 0/400 from me (both 1/72 I'm afraid Don!). Any more offers of prizes will be gratefully received.

See you on the poll soon and don't forget that votes should be cast based on the number of wings, not the quality of the build.....

Cliff

No, only the prizewinners make speeches. . .

errr, did my comment seem a bit presumptious? Sorry. I've enjoyed this so much I guess I don't want it to finish with a whimper. I need closure! lol.

Edited by per ardua ad ostentationem