• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Colin @ Freightdog Models

Colin @ Freightdog Models

Very Obsessed Member

• Members
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:25 PM

Hi everyone, our first and most popular decal sheet, 'Gods of Sea and Fire' (FSD72001S) will be reprinted in September. First released around 2007, the 1/72nd scale sheet covers eight Avro Vulcan B.2/K.2's and three Lockheed P2V-5 Neptune in RAF service (an additional Neptune option has been added). Hopefully this will be in stock around the end of September, retailing for under 10. Below is image of the main A5 sheet, with an addition sheet also included to cover the Neptune's roundels;

Posted Image

I'll post final price once sheet arrives from the printers. Thanks

Colin

Edited by Colin @ Freightdog Models, 04 September 2011 - 03:36 PM.

#2 Obi-Jiff Kenobi

Obi-Jiff Kenobi

Some say he believes Star Wars is a documentary...

• Members
  • 3,583 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:58 PM

I got one of these first time around, and it's lovely. If anyone's interested in the subject matter, you really should get this sheet.

#3 Colin @ Freightdog Models

Very Obsessed Member

• Members
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:20 PM

Glad you like them first time around. Back then there were not many Vulcan decals around, there is a bit more choice now, so I'm not printing as many! I've added another Neptune as I have had more requests for them over the years, however I've never seen a made up Neptune with my decals in the flesh!

Colin

#4 Obi-Jiff Kenobi

Obi-Jiff Kenobi

Some say he believes Star Wars is a documentary...

• Members
  • 3,583 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:42 PM

however I've never seen a made up Neptune with my decals in the flesh!

I've yet to get hold of a Neptune to use the decals on! I will do someday, but goodness knows when I'd actually build it.

#5 Colin @ Freightdog Models

Very Obsessed Member

• Members
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:51 PM

Vulcan sheets are now available, and we are hoping to release a resin set of Olympus Series 202 tailpipes at SMW to go with our existing 201 set. The 202 is applicable to the MRR, all tankers and of course XH558.
Colin