This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Viking

Correcting the Revell 737-800

mitchem    1,362

Crikey John ! The 737-200 is looking brilliant (even though the apparent skills have crushed my spirits ! :winkgrin: )

Can I ask where the crew members came from ?

(and if you say you sculpted them from scrap resin, I'll be off to the apple tree...... :hanging: )

mike

Viking    3,700

Can I ask where the crew members came from ?

I sculpted them from scrap res........

No not really :clown:

They are N Gauge figures from my local model shops' railway section.

Engine14_zpst4is4flk.jpg

I primed the lower ones, and put them back in the pack after painting and taking the ones I wanted. They don't come like that!

2 of the sitting passengers have become airline pilots, and a 'lady with suitcase' had it surgically removed and became cabin crew.

If you recognise she is painted in a 1980's Air Europe uniform, you may need to remove your tinfoil hat but you'll know what livery I am planning on.

The thing about these figures is that they are very easy to modify. Some of those platform staff will become baggage handlers soon.

Cheers

John

mitchem    1,362

Thanks John. May have to look into getting one of those for a project in mind.

and a 'lady with suitcase' had it surgically removed and became cabin crew.

...and seeing you're now a qualified plastic surgeon, any possibility you can surgically remove my wife's credit card from her hand ? :pilot:

mike

Ben Brown    33

Great post (and model), Viking! I wonder if the moderators can set up a pinned post like this 737-800 one, but for the 737-200, so the info will be easier to find?

Cheers!

Ben

^ good idea but then that could ope nn the door for a pinned thread about every airliner....Roden 720 anyone??

stringbag    962

^ good idea but then that could ope nn the door for a pinned thread about every airliner....Roden 720 anyone??

Yes please!!!

Ben Brown    33

True. One could end up with an entire forum of nothing but threads for tweaking specific model kits!

Ben

Andre B    138

Amazing and impressive work! A friend of mine got an old Airfix 737-200 and this is good advise concerning building that kit.

Cheers / André