For those who don't like grey F-16's

GreenDragon

Saw this on the first page of Cybermodeller but be quick as they change the photo every day. it's grey, black and white and looks very cool.

I don't have a Photo account so I can't post it (to techy for me at the moment!) but I did download it.

Edited by GreenDragon

This latest F-16 aggressor scheme has been the buzz around other forums for the past week.

I was just TDY in November to Eielson AFB Alaska as part of the RCR testing crew for the Elmo Raptors. I dropped by to see some friends I knew from years ago, who worked in the 18th FS, AK Block 40 F-16s. Most of their F-16s already had the WP (Wolf Pack) flash painted on the tails. They said that they are going to finish the swap with the Kunsan Block 30s in January. After that, the 18th will be an aggressor Squadron, serving as the adversary on for those coming to Eielson for Cope Thunder exercises.

Here's a pick on an Eielson Block 40 F-16 with The Kunsan WP tail.

F-16AK-WP.jpg

A shot of ship 6 in one of the Pig Pens, former 355th A-10 hangers.

ShipinPigPen2.jpg

Edited by Mike V.@ Two Mikes Resin

Nice pics Mike, I take it you get to play with these planes a bit? :speak_cool:

Found the story about the F-16 at Kunsan. Linky http://www.kunsan.af.mil/news/story.asp?id...8323&page=1

I think I've still got an early block(prob a -10, -15 or -20?) F-16A plus 1/48th Hasegawa kit with Wolfpack decals in my stash.

Paul Harrison

PS I hope someone's going to do this on a decal sheet!

Edited by GreenDragon

TwoBobs are on the case, heres the email newsletter I got this morning. I wanna know what 48-162 is!!! :shrug:

What's New This Week!

Aggressors baby! That's what's on my mind this newsletter!!

Got some reference pics and some intel and I banged out a sheet today for the Arctic Vipers that just got painted up for their trip up to Eielson. Black/Gray/White scheme that is just absolutely wicked! More info below in the Decals In Work section!

New Hot Babe is up this week and Robin Polderman is "Johnny on the Spot" once again. A-10s done up in a retro scheme is the subject for this week. They've painted up a Viper along the same lines and Robin was able to provide us pics of that guy as well. More on that in the next couple of weeks. Righ click, enjoy!

You guys that are waiting for the correction inset for sheet 48-142 F/A-18C VFA-192 Golden Dragons, here's the E-mail addy to get your request to me. [email protected] Please please please do not send your insert requests to ANY other E-mail addy other than the one I have given above.

Info I need:

- Number of inserts required

- Name and Mailing address

That's it!

Decals In Work!

As I mentioned above, I've finished up about 95% of the Eielson Arctic Viper sheet. Just need to get some Pilot/CC names and verify colors on a couple of little things and this guy is DONE! Going to the printers with the current batch and you'll be dipping these in water come January. This of course changes up the product numbering of these coming releases. I'll have to scrub those and line 'em up again. More to come on that to avoid the confusion this is causing (both for you and me).

News on 3rd Party Friends of Twobobs!

I've received the instruction sheets from Xtradecal for X72076 RAF Tornado Update 2007 and will be getting those ready to go here shortly.

Enjoy your holiday shopping guys!

Bob Sanchez

Twobobs Aviation Graphics

Two Accurate, Two Colorful,

Twobobs!! Featured Items!

New Sheets Now Available (11/23/07)

48-146 F-22A 90th FS Roll the Dice Raptors

48-147 F-15E 2005 TMOTA Mountain Home Eagles

48-152 F-15DJ Nyutabaru JASDF Cold Face Killas #1

48-153 F-15DJ Nyutabaru JASDF Cold Face Killas #2

48-154 F-15DJ Nyutabaru JASDF Cold Face Killas #3

72-069/32-043 F/A-18A/B VFC-12 Navy Adversary Combo #1

72-070/32-044 F-16A/B NSAWC Navy Adversary Combo #2

Sheets In Work!! (Avail. Very Early 2008)

48-155 F-16C 2005 TMOTA Shaw Viper

48-156 A-10A Barksdale Pin-Up Hawgs

48-157 F/A-18A VFA-201 Texan Tiger

48-158 EA-6B VAQ-136 Ironclaw Gauntlets

48-159 F-16C Indianopolis Colts Scheme

48-160 QF-4E Heritage Flight Phantoms #1

48-161 QF-4E Heritage Flight Phantoms #2

48-162 No-Forn/Opsec Secret Release!!

48-163 F-16C Wolfpack Bandits

Twobobs Contact Information

Twobobs Aviation Graphics

4220 Knox Avenue

Rosamond, CA 93560

Tel: 661.209.9706

Fax: 425.799.0903

[email protected]

http://www.twobobs.net

Unsubscribe from this newsletter

Nice pics Mike, I take it you get to play with these planes a bit? :speak_cool:

Found the story about the F-16 at Kunsan. Linky http://www.kunsan.af.mil/news/story.asp?id...8323&page=1

I think I've still got an early block(prob a -10, -15 or -20?) F-16A plus 1/48th Hasegawa kit with Wolfpack decals in my stash.

Paul Harrison

PS I hope someone's going to do this on a decal sheet!

Yes, I have some hands on with them, sometimes too much.

Kunsan currently has Block 40 F-16CGs in the 80th FS and Block 30 F-16Cs in the 35th FS. The 35th is the one making the swap for Alaska/Eielson’s Block 40s, so Kunsan will have common all Block 40 F-16s.

Unfortunately that means you can’t use your Hasegawa F-16A to make the Wolf Pack/Eielson Aggressor. You’ll need an F-16CJ kit, the one that comes with the Big Mouth (MCID) Intake and GE exhaust.

Mike V

I'm pretty sure I've a CJ around here somewhere too, if not it's another addition to my usual Christmas order. I'll have to have some of those decals from TwoBobs in January!

Thanks for the info Mike, much appreciated!

Paul Harrison

TwoBobs are on the case, heres the email newsletter I got this morning. I wanna know what 48-162 is!!! :shrug:

48-162 No-Forn/Opsec Secret Release!!

- My Pound is on it being a Constant Peg sheet: One or more of Mig-17, Mig-21, Mig-23.

Cheers,

Haydn.