Hanriot weekend edition

Repainted

Hi folks

In the local club there is two builders starting up a groupbuild on this lovley Hanriot. Rogga the other builder have the limited box including the etch. For me I´m not that lucky, having just the weekend edition, so there will be some extra work with the white plasticards :undecided:

The build is to be done to the last sunday in Januari next year, so this will be somewhat of a "quicky"

The first session is the cockpit before all paint.

If you like it, it will come more

Bild002.jpg

cheers

Larsa

Hi Perry

sadly I´ll smached the canopy in peices when masking it. So for the moment I´ll just waiting for a replacement. The only thing you missed so far was my anger management.

I´ll promise you guys You´ll now when I have a replacement canopy.

Then I´ll have to say that I´m a early bird man, it´s fun to build WW2 machines, but it´s nice to go back to the roots. I was a little burned out on these machine after building that DH2 from Eduard.When starting up this Hanriot It was just fun to go crazy with that withe plastic again.

Cheers

Larsa

Hi Perry

sadly I´ll smached the canopy in peices when masking it. So for the moment I´ll just waiting for a replacement. The only thing you missed so far was my anger management.

I´ll promise you guys You´ll now when I have a replacement canopy.

Then I´ll have to say that I´m a early bird man, it´s fun to build WW2 machines, but it´s nice to go back to the roots. I was a little burned out on these machine after building that DH2 from Eduard.When starting up this Hanriot It was just fun to go crazy with that withe plastic again.

Cheers

Larsa

Lars,

Looking forward to seeing this one.

Keep up the great work.

It was just fun to go crazy with that withe plastic again.

Cheers

Larsa

:hmmm: I know that feeling Larsa, I'm getting vac withdrawal symptoms !

In the New Year, I'll have to do something about it ;)

Sorry to hear about the smashed canopy, will be good to see it finished!

Hi guys

Here’s my friend Rogers Hanriot build. He started with the Limited edition box, so he had already that etch and resin bits that I missing. I’ve got some pics of his work so far and here they are. Just a nice start to fine build.

PICT2670.jpg

PICT2664.jpg

PICT2675.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks

Here´s more pics from my friend Roger´s build.

The paint he uses is Gunzes and Tamiya for the most, some Humbrol was used too. Here´s the pics

PICT2685.jpg

Wires been added to give more details

PICT2687.jpg

PICT2688.jpg

My guess is that it´s now time to married the halves of the fuselage, and start to make a plane of it. I´m really impressed of this guys work, he awesome and I´m happy to give you the pics.

Larsa