Phantom related Swap Shop

As we're an STGB we need a Phantom related Begging thread, so any wants, post em here :thumbsup2:

Bexy

Edited by bexwh773

:pray: Does anyone want to swap some FGR.2 parts for FG.1 (Hasegawa 1/48) :please: :please:

What parts do you need as Ive got lots of spare bits lying around, I may have what ya need.

Bexy

What parts do you need as Ive got lots of spare bits lying around, I may have what ya need.

Bexy

Ahhh bless ya Bexy, erm I need what ever bits you don't get with FGR.2. Would I be right in saying that would be: The front gear door, the front Landing gear, and the slotted stabs?

Did I miss anything?

Chris

Peeps

looking for a pair of slotted slabs for a Ark royal RN referb (not part of the GB to be done in time) I also need two standard Red/White/Blue roundels for one of my GB builds, must be 28mm in size.

ie replacements for this sheet as there ones supplied are much two dark (ie black over roundel blue)

396698952.jpg

Ahhh bless ya Bexy, erm I need what ever bits you don't get with FGR.2. Would I be right in saying that would be: The front gear door, the front Landing gear, and the slotted stabs?

Did I miss anything?

Chris

Chris, the FG Mk1 nose door should be in your kit, I believe both are supplied in the FGR2 box, on Sprue D. FGR2 uses part 10, the Mk1 uses part 11. basically you need Sprue J which is the difference between the two kits, this contains the extending nose leg, and a second one compressed. it also has the two Slotted slabs (which are replaced in the FG2 kit with a sprue K (I believe I don't have the FGR2 instruction to hand at present) with non slotted slabs on it only. this is the only real difference between actual plastic.

HTH

Dave

Did I miss anything?

Chris

Been through the spares Chris :sorry: all Ive got is the nose gear door and nowt else :doh:

Bexy

Cheers for all that chaps! so if I add another scissor link to the FGR.2 nose leg I basically get a compressed FG.1 nose leg?

And then all I need to find is some slotted stabs....no?

Chris

Cheers for all that chaps! so if I add another scissor link to the FGR.2 nose leg I basically get a compressed FG.1 nose leg?

And then all I need to find is some slotted stabs....no?

Chris

No the legs are different, the FGR2 part is D36, the Mk1 are J3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

HTH

Dave

Hi All,

I'm after a spare nose cone from and ESCI kit, or other kit with a sperate nose, to replace the one from my Matchbox FGR2/FG1 kit.

Any help much appreciated!

If anyone is interested I have a range of spare decals I was given by the decal bank for British Phantoms in 1/72. There are all what I would call special or display schemes. If anyone is sturggling for inspiration for a finish drop me a PM and I might be able to help!

Phil

I should have said that's a 1/72 nose!

Edited by SaintsPhil

Hi All,

I'm after a spare nose cone from and ESCI kit, or other kit with a sperate nose, to replace the one from my Matchbox FGR2/FG1 kit.

Any help much appreciated!

If anyone is interested I have a range of spare decals I was given by the decal bank for British Phantoms in 1/72. There are all what I would call special or display schemes. If anyone is sturggling for inspiration for a finish drop me a PM and I might be able to help!

Phil

I should have said that's a 1/72 nose!

PM inbound!

hey phellow phantom phriends.

thanks to the generosity of a fellow BMer, i have the laser designator pods i was after for my build. he was also kind enough to throw in an ejector rack for me. Sadly it was the triple one and not the multiple one, so if anyone has a multiple ejector rack (see pic) in 48th going spare, i will be very grateful.

cheers guys

Steve.

oh, heres the pic...ive taken it from the web, so if it belongs to anyone here, sorry :)

mer.jpg

I have a 1/72 Monogram F-4J coming but it lacks decals. I need the VF-92 Silver Kings decals for this kit. Does anyone have a set they can part with??

Thanks

I have a 1/72 Monogram F-4J coming but it lacks decals. I need the VF-92 Silver Kings decals for this kit. Does anyone have a set they can part with??

Thanks

I was after this scheme a couple of days ago. I can do most of the markings except the tail codes......or put you in touch with a guy in the States that offered me the full sheet. PM if your interested.

Would anyone hapen to have a spare 1/48 F-15 style centreline tank that they wouldn't mind parting with? I'm after one for my F-4F build as it isn't included in the Revell kit.

Many thanks.

Regards.

Graham

is it included in the revell f-15E kit?

I've got the kit beside me, so I have just had a look, the Revell F-15E kit (strike eagle) has two wing tanks included. (look the same as the F-4 ones)

I believe the G boxing of the Hasegawa F-4 have these bits, within too. (1 off)

Dave

Edited by zero