Hasas 1/32 Nakajima Ki 84 Hayate Fighter

Hi Don, Andy , Chris and Cliff !!

Thank you yery much for watching and your words !! It is done and the result is finally ok for me !!

think i will finish the model till the end of next week !!

A little appetizer from the IPMS Swiss Nationals in Basel this weekend just for you !!

Basel2011024.jpg

will share more pics of this event next week !!

Kind regards Peter

Syd Ford's machine at Dieppe, I made one myself.

Beautiful work.

See what you mean about the difference in colour shades Peter. If you feel confident masking and spraying the colours again I say do it. Everything I've seen of your work so far makes me think it'll be no problem for you. How much will it annoy you if left as is?

Hi Folks,

after 3 fine layers of Erdal Clear i just finished the setting of the Topside Decals.

as you can see the color of the Decals is darker as the indicated color i sprayed with the Airbrush.

there are to ways to go, i spray the correct color or i lrt it like it is ! Whats your opinion ??

Peter

Step10001.jpg

Only you can decide, but knowing you, I think you will decide to match the colours. However, I don't know whether you will mask and spray the fin or all the otther yellow parts.

Looks superb, Peter, really like the way this is turning out. Would love to see our two side-by-side one day !

Ian

Hi Ian , thank you for your kind comment and the intersting Idea to see them side by side, we can can start a topic on

Aircraft Ready for Inspection Forum Site. What you think about !! Cheers Peter

I knew you wouldn't settle for second best. It looks very, very good now. I'm glad you went for the deeper shade of yellow too - it contrasts so well with the camouflage.

Hi Don, i fought with the lazy and the busy Devil, you know the winner !! there is something in us who sayd, make it

in the correct way !!! Cheers Peter

There is a certain irony here, when we all start making these kits we try very hard to learn how to paint them neatly and cleanly, then we spend the second half of our building careers trying to make the paint job look old and worn out!

Hi all, thats my first ever participation on a BM Group Build , thank you all for the warm welcome, the great support,

and the interest for my build !!!

Now she is finished and i hope you like it !!

See you on a other GB !!!! Peter

Finished046.jpg

Finished012.jpg

Finished011.jpg

Very nice work in every aspect Peter. Your thread was one of a few here that inspired me to add a few Japanese subjects to the stash and join this GB.

Hi all, thats my first ever participation on a BM Group Build , thank you all for the warm welcome, the great support,

and the interest for my build !!!

Now she is finished and i hope you like it !!

See you on a other GB !!!! Peter

Finished046.jpg

Finished012.jpg

Finished011.jpg

That is fantastic work, you have a real talent for making realistic looking planes.

Bravo, Pierre! Qui est les testicules du chien!

I see good painstaking construction techniques working as a base for a really beautiful paint job. Your weathering, chipping, fading all come together so well that I declare this one of the best painted models I've seen. Brilliant.

That is fooking brilliant! wish i could paint like that :)

:goodjob: