Are they mad on EBay or What??

Jon Freeman

How about the Airfix Exclusive Club Spitfire, available from Airfix inc P&P for 14.99 if you take the download catalogue Club version. First two on ebay went for 23.00 and 22.00 inc P&P, the third one is at 12.00 with 4.00 P&P with 3 days left to run!

WTF!

Best

Rich

Some crazy bidding I saw recently:

Esci 1/48 Mirage F.1 for over $100 (this happened several times..)

SOL SU-35/37 conversion for over $300

Great place to sell, not so great place to buy..

Some crazy bidding I saw recently:

Esci 1/48 Mirage F.1 for over $100 (this happened several times..)

SOL SU-35/37 conversion for over $300

Great place to sell, not so great place to buy..

Good place to buy... if you have half a brain and a bit of acumen.

I have done a lot of buying and a lot of selling on ebay.

You just have to keep your wits about you when searching for some goodie on ebay.

You cannot lose control and bid for the thing just to beat out the other guy. :mg:

Don't let your ego take over or you will pay way too much just to be the winner. :suicide:

Often, when I find a kit appear on ebay and the bidding starts to rocket upward I'll let it go. That is because if the kit sells for a crazy high price the next few days will see several more appear on ebay where the sellers hope to cash in on the new higher prices. I'll bid on those and usually find that I can get the kit at a reasonable price from the third or fourth seller. :hmmm:

To me, ebay is a game. If I can keep emotionally cool about things it can be a fun game, as well as a money maker as I clean out my attic, basement and garage. :wicked:

Of course, every now and then there is some very rare thing I gotta have, come Hell or high water, and I'll go nuts in my bidding. :jump_fire:

But what is the use of being a flawed human being if one cannot enjoy the flaws? :evil_laugh: