What colour are Dauntless dive brakes?

MakingModelsAgain

I'm attempting to apply the Eduard dive brake set to my Hasegawa SBD-3 Dauntless and I was wondering if anyone knew what the correct colour of red was for these blasted contraptions? I've seen pictures ranging from a sickly pink to a post box red although that could just be in the photographic representation.

Thanks guys, I have a pot of Humbrol 153 Insignia Red on the shelf which is perfect as I prefer enamel for large areas of etch! :)

By the way, only the outer, upper and lower divebrakes should be painted red on the insides, the inside of the center one is the same color as the underside of the aircraft.

Well, actually, that was to be my next question, as I've seen pictures of SBD-3s with all inner brakes painted red, some with just the lower centre section painted light grey and some with all the centre section light grey!

I was thinking of going for the lower centre section light grey, but the upper, fixed section, red.

The entire inner surface of the center flap as well was the flap well was painted the underside color. As Silverkite211 says, only the outer (upper and lower) flaps were painted red on the inner surface.

SN