Tamiya F-16CJ

Looking very nice Phil, great weathering.

Whats the plan for the other Viper?.

Shaun.

Ah, that one is going in the TMOA scheme.

hb2.jpg

hb7.jpg

It's the second time trying to do it as the first time the decal were all printed the wrong size :deadhorse:

But I've got to finish it by midday on Monday as it's off to the US.

Phil,

Although I generally dislike the F16 (I think it looks mega Fugly) I have to be honest, your skills are amazing and even though this is one of them F16thingymajiggydoodahs its actually a cracking model :worthy: However, please in future do not post photos of your F16 projects at weekends in future as Im sat here watching Mish melt into a huge pile of jabbering goo as she drools all over her lap top at your models & photos :analintruder::yikes::rofl:

Bex

Its coming along nicely Phil!!!!

One question...i think that the exhaust color is a bit darker?

I think Mike can answer this better than me, but the F-100-PW-229 engine (the one I'm doing) has blackish feathers, where as the 220E is the more common steel coloured nozzle.

Right had a busy weekend doing the Tiger meet Block 30 Falcon but it's almost dune.

tigerf-16.jpg

Not bade seeing as it was Stephen's in Scotland on Thursday and this time next week it will be in the US :analintruder:

I think Mike can answer this better than me, but the F-100-PW-229 engine (the one I'm doing) has blackish feathers, where as the 220E is the more common steel coloured nozzle.

Right had a busy weekend doing the Tiger meet Block 30 Falcon but it's almost dune.

tigerf-16.jpg

Not bade seeing as it was Stephen's in Scotland on Thursday and this time next week it will be in the US :analintruder:

Excellent work Phil,how was the decal fit this time?

Stephen

Excellent work Phil,how was the decal fit this time?

Stephen

This time they went on fine and all the right scale. On the tale and ventral fin there four layers thick, but they all went down well with the help of Micro sol.

It's all done, now just waiting for the nav lights to dry, then i'll get it photoed :winkgrin:

This time they went on fine and all the right scale. On the tale and ventral fin there four layers thick, but they all went down well with the help of Micro sol.

It's all done, now just waiting for the nav lights to dry, then i'll get it photoed :winkgrin:

Phil- what brand paints/colours are you using? It certainly looks pretty right in the photo's :thumbsup2:

Phil- what brand paints/colours are you using? It certainly looks pretty right in the photo's :thumbsup2:

As with 99% of all mine, it's Vallejo model air and FS36270 (049) light grey and 36118 (053) gunship grey and the nose is just the light gray with a drop of the dark grey added.

All the other colours lights black etc are Tamiya acrylics.

Edited by Phil @ Promodeller