Aqua Gloss

Mike

If you have some "extra" decals on the sheet you could try doing a test on a piece of styrene... Just do the same steps you have so far to make sure all the undercoats are the same as on the model.

• 1 month later...
On 12/04/2016 at 21:46, Dunter1969 said:

Just used this for the first time and I'm impressed with the finish, my question is, can this finish be polished to just bring up the sheen a bit more. If you do guys/ladies what polish do you use

I would like to bring up this rather old request from Dunter1969, as I have been asking myself the same things lately. I heard that ALC600 cannot be properly worked on with Micro Mesh, but is it, for instance, possible to use the Tamiya polishing compounds?

Any input will be welcome!

• 2 years later...
On 7/26/2018 at 1:40 PM, Tommy124 said:

I would like to bring up this rather old request from Dunter1969, as I have been asking myself the same things lately. I heard that ALC600 cannot be properly worked on with Micro Mesh, but is it, for instance, possible to use the Tamiya polishing compounds?

Any input will be welcome!

Sorry I've got no answers yet but your question is exactly the same as mine! I will do some experiments and see....