Welcome to the Tornado GB

jacksdad

Could I perhaps suggest for future group builds - that we check things like Bank Holiday dates - because, plainly to me - it seem sensible to finish on a Bank Holiday - as it gives BMers who work a chance to to grab a last few hours of modelling.

Sorry- I dont want to sound peevish - but as the "typo" was there since day one - thats what I've worked towards. It was the most noticeable place, rather than the calendar. I would meekly suggest to the God of Group Builds that perhaps we should extend to the 29th. I'm sure others thought it was to the 29th too??

Edit from me: Chaps I'll PM Mish about this - sorry to moan in public.

Cheers

last chance saloon Jonners

Edited by Jon Kunac-Tabinor

AH!

the 29th???

That might help...I've run into a minor paint issue, not a real problem but the extra day will help

I think I'm still going to aim to finish on Saturday evening so I can post pics either then or on Sunday

But it's cool to know I might have an extra day if I need it....

Morning guy's,

Only 4 modelling days to go (and that's final :fuhrer: )

I must say, looking at the builds in the completed section and the ones almost there, I can honestly say that picking the winners is going to be very difficult.

On that note, as the voting starts at midnightish on Monday, I think closing the voting on Saturday night is long enough for everyone to pick their favourites.

As you know there are four catagories, so we will end up with four winners and several runners up. I will contact them all on the Sunday (4th September).

I will also inform the various prize donators (AdAstraMasks, Royale Resin & ModelsforSale) about who is to recieve their prizes.

As for the rest, I will contact the winners/runners up for their address' for posting out the goodies.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. I really can't thank the guys, who donated prizes, enough. It really was very generous of them to do so and in such numbers. If you have not had a look at what's on offer have a look now.

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=71314

T.T.F.N.

Steve

Morning Gents,

I hope you are feverishly working away and that there are no last minute snafu's.

As you know, you now have an extra day to finish your builds off and get them into the comp area.

Good luck and I'll see you at the finish line.

Steve :whip:

Ok, guys. It's the last day today and the finish line is in sight.

My plan is to close the comp. area's at midnight and get the poll's in place. As I said, these will run until Saturday and then the winners will be announced.

Good Luck to everyone.

Steve

Well life, work and everything else in between stopped me finishing my Tornado for the group build :(

Needless to say I have enjoyed building it and I am looking forward to finishing it. Building Tornado's scared me a little before this GB, but I took the plunge and now I am looking forward to building more. B)

Cheers to Steve and Merv for organising the group build and well done to all who took part, some brilliant builds out there.

Cheers

Chris

Edited by chrisrope