Latest Walkaround Updates

Julien

Thanks to Graham James;

New threads today Lynx, DC-3, Jet Provost, more pics also added to the Merlin Thread.

Pics from Graham & Rich Ellis in a Vulcan thread also.

We still need pics from people, more so of Helos & AFV's but everything welcome

Julien

Ill be adding some choppers and an old MF tractor over the next few days. I have over 200!

Many thanks Rich.

At least you got out of the Helicopter museum without the family killing you then!

Julien

It did cost £20 for me to take the pics, and the wife to watch the kids on the museum playground!

All in a good cause though! Was impressed with the move about they had had since October, bit more space. Just wish they would finish the Belvedere!

Great idea and I've already used the Spitfire section.

However, is there any possibility that the Sections could be listed alphabetically?

Tony,

Glad you are liking the section. There is an option at the bottom of the page where you can select to view topics by title A to Z or Z to A if you want.

In addition loads more Hunter pics added today of Hunters still flying.

Julien

Great idea and I've already used the Spitfire section.

However, is there any possibility that the Sections could be listed alphabetically?

We can also chop & change things at will as the section gets busier, so div'na ye fret pet ;)

A bigger update today.

Pics added to the Tornado, Typhoon, Rafale, Grippen, F-16, C-47, Lynx & Hunter threads.

New Threads added for the C-17 & SU-27

Enjoy, and remember the section is only as good as the pics you send in so please contact me if you want to take part.

Julien

• 3 weeks later...

2 massive walkarounds added today thanks Mike (bookneck).

Over 100 + pics each of the Mil-24 & Mil-17 from the Czech air Force which were recently at Weston.

Julien

Additional Pics today in the P-51 thread & B-17 Thread

New Threads for: Percival Provost, Avro Anson, Avro Tutor, de Havilland Chipmunk, Blackburn B.2, Hawker Hind, Hawker Tomtit & Fairey Firefly

Julien

New walkarounds today added for;

Hawker demon, Gloster Gladiator, Westland Lysander, Ryan PT-22, Hawker Sea Hurricane, de Havilland Tiger Moth, Polikarpov PO-2 & Fieseler Storch

Enjoy

Julien