Welcome to the F-4 Phantom II STGB

The F-4 Phantom SIG is offering some table space for anyone who wishes to show their finished Group Build Phantoms at Telford. The SIG's total space is 4 tables, and we can offer a reasonable amount of that for your models. I stress that membership of the SIG is NOT a requirement for this, and I would like to put small cards on the table with the modellers name on it.

This is only a suggestion, but I thought it might appeal to some of you.

Please let me know what you think.

Ted

I'm now into the late planning stage for the Telford display, and I'm looking to put together some cards with info on the builds. I have had one offer for a model (thanks Fumanchu) and I have my 3 builds to show, but more would be nice.

If anyone is thinking about bringing a model could they let me know so I can print the cards out. Please note I would prefer to do a card for a non-arrival than to hand write one (though I don't mind doing that either). I'm planning to put the display photos on here so you all can see how it went. All I need now is permission to use the Britmodeller logo.

Regards

Ted

I'm now into the late planning stage for the Telford display, and I'm looking to put together some cards with info on the builds. I have had one offer for a model (thanks Fumanchu) and I have my 3 builds to show, but more would be nice.

If anyone is thinking about bringing a model could they let me know so I can print the cards out. Please note I would prefer to do a card for a non-arrival than to hand write one (though I don't mind doing that either). I'm planning to put the display photos on here so you all can see how it went. All I need now is permission to use the Britmodeller logo.

Regards

Ted

Please add my entry.

• 3 weeks later...

doesnt look like I'll get either of my two done by the end of this GB...:(

I'll try but I have a number of other issues to deal with, and another GB that I'm supposed to be doing - thats stands 'a' chance of getting done coz it doesnt end until the end of December....

oh well....

• 2 weeks later...
Time for another newbie question - Since I haven't finished my Phantom, what is the proper forum where I should post any updates on my progress? In-Progress? Cold War? KUDA IV?

John,

You can start a new thread in Work in Progress (aircraft) or PM Mike, including a link to this thread he can move the entire thread or if you prefer start a link in KUTA IV linking back to here.

The choice is yours.