Slab-sided airliner(?) - front red, back white

Test Graham

Long shot-what about the SA Twin Pioneer? Currently in Ripple colours

She was definite about red front white back, which would rule out Ripple - she'd recognise a Ripple scheme anyway. But I'll sound out the possibility of a Twin Pin when she wakes up. She got the impression of a radar or some protruberance on the nose.

How about one of the Pinky's over in Austria? link http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=1251...next_id=1248743

or link http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=1288...next_id=1285963

All the skyvans of Pink Aviation are in various schemes like these.

Are there any Beechcrafts in the UK? But it isn't high wing.

I think she'd have recognised an Islander, even from only a brief look, though she did say it was difficult to judge the size of the aircraft. I think the same problem arises as on the Shorts - the red doesn't go back far enough. But I'll try her with it tonight.

Are there any Beechcrafts in the UK? But it isn't high wing.

I think she'd have recognised an Islander, even from only a brief look, though she did say it was difficult to judge the size of the aircraft. I think the same problem arises as on the Shorts - the red doesn't go back far enough. But I'll try her with it tonight.

Yep, there are Beechcrafts in the UK, Manx2 operates them not in the colour but it is a slab sided aircraft. The Dutch coastguard operate 228's Linky

outside of that, perhaps a Dornier 228? How many of those are flying in England?

fisheries patrol use a (i think) 228 out of St Mawgan but that is white and blue with a belly radome

Edited by paul_c