Revell 1/48 B17F Memphis Belle

Pedrovski

work on the mid gunners positions. "F" versions of the B17's had the mid gunners weapon mounted on an internal post, not the window frame as in later versions. Also had a little wooden shelf/step/seat

pix6001.jpg

pix6003.jpg

Port and starboard sides almost complete now

pix6007.jpg

It's all gone quiet Pedro. Never mind real life, slam that sucker together for us! lol. I'd like to see some pics of the interior taken through the windows if you can manage it. I reckon it will look superb. (And I need the inspiration!)

Be still thy beating heart young Padawan, all comes to those who wait....oh and I've been on nasty lates recently driving the great unwashed of Romford about, as I am today too. So its move along, move along, nothing to see here!!! for a couple more days anyhoo :shrug: normal service will be resumed soon I promise but thanks for looking in :bounce:

Be still thy beating heart young Padawan, all comes to those who wait....oh and I've been on nasty lates recently driving the great unwashed of Romford about, as I am today too. So its move along, move along, nothing to see here!!! for a couple more days anyhoo :shrug: normal service will be resumed soon I promise but thanks for looking in :bounce:

I grovel in the plastic dust and shavings of thy workbench and await thy teachings, Master. Please forgive the impatience of thy humble novitiate.

• 1 month later...

Sorry gentlemen (and ladies) I have to report that a combination of life and mojo departing like the setting sun will almost certainly result in me missing the finishing post with the 'Belle. Thanks for all your comments and encouragement and I will return AND the 'Belle will be finished but not by the witching hour sadly :sorry:

This is a disappointment as I was really enjoying your build. Never mind though, I'll look forward to seeing her in RFI instead. Thanks for the posts that you made, you were a great help to me with my Lanc's interior bits and pieces and gave me lots of ideas.

Seeyaaround