Hobby Craft 1/144 B-36 Peacemaker

wkennerley

This in 1:72 would be awesome!....

However Ive been told that any more large aircraft hanging from my ceiling and I apparently need to put landing lights in the front garden and warn the neighborhood about low flying aircraft...

Managed to start today, this should be an easy kit to put together as there are not a lot of parts and it wil lbe wheels up so no fiddly undercarriage to worry about - Wings put together, props primered, jet engines assembled, cockpit parts and interior sprayed - Tomorrow hopefully put cockpit together and seal up fuselage - photos hopefully to follow tomorrow.

Wayne

I made one of those earlier in the year...I've only just seen this otherwise I would have warned you about the transparencies. Did you dry fit them before you joined the fuselage halves? I found on my example that the cockpit and bomb aimer's transparencies were too wide for the fuselage, so i had to put a plastic card shim in to widen the nose enough for them to fit. It's either that or you have to sand the transparencies back and lose all the framing detail.

Hope it's not a problem with yours,

Dean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...