revell 787 dreamliner 1/144 anyone ?

I Purchased one from TAHS at the Barnet show and im going to build as BA.

The 787-800 is set for delivery september 2012 unless they get delayed again!!!!

my guess for the registration would be something along the line of G-ZBZA to G-ZBZY.

this allows for the first batch of aircraft and fits in with BA policy of having the reg match the aircraft.

the first B777 in the fleet are registered G- ZZZA and onwards.

you never know they may even try G-PVCA due to the aircraft being mostly built from plastic.

Dont count on those reg's...

The G-ZZZx aircraft have either gone are going - at least one has been scrapped at Kemble.

Most of BA's 777's are now in the G-YMMx range

Dont count on those reg's...

The G-ZZZx aircraft have either gone are going - at least one has been scrapped at Kemble.

Most of BA's 777's are now in the G-YMMx range

sorry Kev but BA B777 fleet are still in service and not going to be retired.

currently G-ZZZA,B,C are operating from T5 the airline calls these the 'A' market version, on the fact they have a smaller rear cargo door and a different cabin configuration.

the 'B' market Version are registered G-VIIA through To G-VIIY these are all general electric powered aircraft

all of the G-YMMA through to G-YMMU are Rolls Royce powered aircraft.

i hope that helps clariffy the B777-236 as used by BA.

• Thanks 1

There haven't been any Triple 7's at Kemble - yet!

Although the last easyJet 737-700 delivered to them is currently being dismantled there :shithappens:

Dave

ok so maybe it wasnt kemble then but I have seen a pic of an ex BA 777 from the G-ZZZ series being dismantled somewhere - maybe it was just one, but one it was

I Purchased one from TAHS at the Barnet show and im going to build as BA.

The 787-800 is set for delivery september 2012 unless they get delayed again!!!!

I am building mine as BA. I need to get some decals from F-Dcal. I am waiting to do the BA A380 till they get them, as A380 is my favorite Plane as well as BA being my favorite Airline so i want my build to be Perfect, although i thing i be doing my BA A380 using my 1/125 kit.

Just bought the Revell 787 today, usual story, went into a model shop for some paint and bought it lol

Don't tell the misses Stu, lol. Sorry but not sent your decals yet been stuck driving idiots about

Don't tell the misses Stu, lol. Sorry but not sent your decals yet been stuck driving idiots about

LOL its in the car boot waiting for a suitable time to sneak it in.... :whistle:

No rush for the bits Chris, Ive been stuck driving idiots around the middle of London (as in back streets of Marble Arch, Oxford Street and Regents Street) and get criticised for not knowing where I was going!!!!

LOL its in the car boot waiting for a suitable time to sneak it in.... :whistle:

No rush for the bits Chris, Ive been stuck driving idiots around the middle of London (as in back streets of Marble Arch, Oxford Street and Regents Street) and get criticised for not knowing where I was going!!!!

Sounds about right, let them sit in the drivers seat and see how many cars and people that take out.

• 5 months later...